Lauren Cox injured? | The Boneyard

Lauren Cox injured?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Poor kid. Hope it is not a long term issue. Stress Reaction can mean anything.

Just 6 days ago, such a positive article from SI

Reaction Score
The Connecticut game is 8 weeks away. Hopefully she will be back to speed by then. The only game between now and then that we will have any trouble with in her absence is South Carolina later this month. Even if she misses significant time, I don't really see any potential rivals in the Big 12. At worst this knocks Baylor down a seed line. Nalyssa Smith and Queen Egbo will get their chance to shine in the meantime.

Reaction Score
The Connecticut game is 8 weeks away. Hopefully she will be back to speed by then. The only game between now and then that we will have any trouble with in her absence is South Carolina later this month. Even if she misses significant time, I don't really see any potential rivals in the Big 12. At worst this knocks Baylor down a seed line. Nalyssa Smith and Queen Egbo will get their chance to shine in the meantime.
Don’t forget Erin DeGrate!

Reaction Score
Any thoughts on how this will affect Baylor?

I wouldn't think it would be a major blow.

Reaction Score
Any thoughts on how this will affect Baylor?

I wouldn't think it would be a major blow.
Baylor will be fine. Egbo, degrate, and bickle will fill in fine for cox. Also, we have a lot of different options for people who can score. I just want cox to be healthy for the post season

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Hopefully the young lady gets back to 100% sooner rather than later. She's a joy to watch.

Reaction Score
Hopefully the young lady gets back to 100% sooner rather than later. She's a joy to watch.
As a Dukie, you must surely remember that Chelsea Gray suffered from a stress reaction at the start of her freshman year. I personally can't remember how long she was out. I know that none activity is what is called for.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom