Lady Vols hoops report | The Boneyard

Lady Vols hoops report

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
First-I clicked and I was confused by a Lady Vol coach not saying “I dunno” or “we got to work harder” or not almost in tears. I kept checking the link to make sure it was a Tennessee coach...
Second, KJH did a great job by being well spoken, honest about the talent level or lack thereof by he 3 Euro teams and giving honest assessments about the team and that they still have so much to learn. She didn’t “shin” the usual rhetoric about how close the team became, yada, yada, yada but was candid on what they did, how they acted and how they appeared. Kudos to her and her frankness that the team needs to see how tough the level of competition will be. The one question I was worried about was when a reporter asked about Rennia Davis and how she could be dour and If she had a good attitude (ouch that the reporters knew and felt comfortable in asking that) but KJH handled it adroitly and was honest and fair in the comments back.
She is already ahead of Holly as a presence to the media, controlling them, not being controlled or not showing any control!
Thanks for posting. :)

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
When there is a coaching change. There is some adjustments to the new staff. From everything I have seen up to this point. It has been very positive. I know they haven't played a game against a quality yet. That will tell a lot about the team. I enjoyed the interview. I think she sounds a lot more like Pat than Holly did. I can't wait for the season to start.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32
Top Bottom