OT: - Knicks | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Knicks

Reaction Score
Frank doesn't really remind me of anyone. He's very unique. I don't think he'll ever be a huge scorer but I believe he can have a rondo type of impact(celtics rondo). Defending, rebounding, assist, triple doubles. He obviously already shoots better than rondo ever did, but I believe his impact will be similar

Best I can come up with is a PG version of Nic Batum. There hasn't been a point guard like him. Agreed re: Rondo about his level of impact though.

Reaction Score
Well if KP continues to play the way he's playing and we continue to play well, free agents are going to flock to NY to play with KP. There is no downside of KP being dominant. If we we're in a small market like New Orleans or Indiana I'd agree. But a young superstar in NY would draw tons of players

I thought about that too, but Dolan... I'm not so sure, but i hope you are right.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I'm a huge fan, I was all about going after him hard when Phil went senile, but the kid needs to work on his rebounding. If you're 7'3" and playing 35 minutes a game, you gotta pull down more than 8 a game.
went to the same rebounding academy as AB

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom