2025 Recruiting: - Kiyan Anthony: "I hope UConn reaches out." | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Kiyan Anthony: "I hope UConn reaches out."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think I’ve read that he was growing up. But either way it’s obviously the safer assumption.

I mean maybe after how they forced Jim out there’s some sour feelings, but I really doubt he cares that much.
I really don't think it's a safe assumption at all. None of our former players kids have given UConn any preferential treatment, and they certainly haven't excluded any of UConn's rivals. Athletes do not view sports rivalries remotely similar to how fans do

His interview when he got the offer wasn't anything special, it's mostly just talk about how it would be cool to continue his dad's legacy but it doesn't come across as a huge Syracuse lean

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The internal conflict is real on my behalf

Larry David Reaction GIF

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
If the coaching staff believes the kid would be an asset I'm all for bringing him in. I don't want to do it because of the way someone else's fan base may react. We receive an exceptional amount of pleasure from our program, we don't need to do anything other than continue the program as it has been. We add players because they can help us, not because it will hurt someone else.

Besides,Syracuse already gives us plenty to laugh about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom