Kinda Crow but not really! | The Boneyard

Kinda Crow but not really!

Reaction Score
I have to say something that has jumped out at me. Andre Jackson, who I admit I was very tough on most of the season, has become an actual great defender. I mean I’m talking lock down especially noticeable at the Garden this week. I mean no more getting beat off the dribble, no more getting beat back door, not biting all the time on up fakes. I mean an impressive change from a guy who was wandering too much and not keeping his guy in front of him, to this special defender. Great turnaround and he’s really helped our team defense become nasty.

I know we’re going to be in that dreaded 5/12 game where the upsets are numerous. But I promise this, our 12 seed will not have seen a team play defense like our guys are playing right now. Bring’em on!!

Reaction Score
He's cut down somewhat on the boneheaded turnovers.

His passes still need to get more fundamental and less flashy, fewer of the one-handed passes with spin that aren't easy to catch, and he needs to be willing to attack the rim through contact. I can't remember the last time he went up for a contested layup.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I love the skyhook. I've only seen him do it twice, but he made both.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom