Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They seemed to be all gassed in mid 3rd q. Glad Paige stepped up.

Reaction Score
That's just rude and uncalled for. If you disagree, you can say it, and maybe say why, without being mean.
Unfortunately, your over-sensitivity has gotten the best of you. While it wasn't the kindest, "rude and uncalled for" and "being mean" are a little over the top. And, in my opinion, the badass award hasn't been meaningful since Mr. Kibitzer's passing.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Unfortunately, your over-sensitivity has gotten the best of you. While it wasn't the kindest, "rude and uncalled for" and "being mean" are a little over the top. And, in my opinion, the badass award hasn't been meaningful since Mr. Kibitzer's passing.
Then stay off the thread and spare yourself the distress.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Yeah. overly sensitive. Cuz calling someone out for being an @ss is being overly sensitive. Way to double down.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Shocking. If you feel the award has not been meaningful, then don't bother to open the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom