Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Bad Ass Award goes to all of the Bad Ass people in the chat room, who at one time or another said every player, coach, and refs sucked.

dat ass GIF

Reaction Score
Aubrey all the way. Where would we be without her this year? That statement can be said about every one of this super group of players. Where would we be without them? They are rewriting UCONN's historic legendary record of talented players with the most gritty play I have ever seen. If they should win the NC this year, a movie should be made about them like the Indiana men's team, the Hoosiers. I would pay to see it. Great game! GO HUSKIES!!!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
just got back from the game, on which I will have more to say tomorrow. But I did want to chime in on this thread today. Aubrey is a next level athlete who won't be denied when she attacks the basket. I'm sure she looked incredible on TV today. But when you are sitting in the 2nd row, her athleticism is off the charts and most definitely BADASS!!!!

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Aubrey fits the bill of badass of the game for me.

I saw a lot of effort today. A lot of not quitting even when you're just a little slow or just a little off with your shots.

Villanova is not a team to overlook.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to Aubrey "Bionic Woman" Griffin. She was clutch when UConn really needed her to be. Aubrey skyrocketed and turned her body into a pretzel on more than one basket. I am still amazed at how Aubrey had back surgery, missed a year, and is able to come back and play like she does. If you tell people she had back surgery and missed a year......they would say you are joking!!!! A VERY SPECIAL PLAYER, AND A GEM!!!!

Reaction Score
Bad Ass Award goes to all of the Bad Ass people in the chat room, who at one time or another said every player, coach, and refs sucked.

dat ass GIF

That’s the “Sad Ass” award.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score

dat ass GIF
Sound like . . . Why I don't go there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom