Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award (merged) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award (merged)

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I love it when you really have to think about which UConn Husky deserves the Badass. All 5 starters earned a shoutout today. The Badass goes to Aaliyah because she was the most relentless Husky on a team of relentless Huskies....

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to the Twin Towers and the Floor General....Aaliyah, Dorka and Nika. Aaliyah and Dorka were both in beast mode, and Nika was dishing out the dimes. I think the Huskies have switched gears :).

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The dub dub twins have a new sister as Nika, joins Aaliyah and Dorka. Aubrey gets confirmation for her four steals and amazing athleticism. So many choices….

I’m going with Nika. She was fierce driving to the hoop. 11 points with 10 assists…bad ass.

Reaction Score
The whole team played impressively on both sides of the ball. But I’ve got to give it to Aubrey. She was all over the court, played smothering defense, and came up with four steals and a block. She was also perfect from the floor (except for 1 missed FT). She played a heck of a game.

Reaction Score
OK, another tough one. This team so much the description of a team. A machine with all parts needed.

Aaliyah had a stat line and two plays today that were BA material. First her spin move underneath for two, then later the block and catch and taking the ball the length of the court but missed the layup. She is turning into a Venus fly trap if the ball were a fly. Any double double has to get credit.
Dorka another double double has to be considered.
Nika again tough as nails and BA materiel with 10 assists and dropping a couple f-bombs after her first foul. I could have misunderstood it might have been a kind word in her native language. ;)
Aubrey was everywhere and had a great stat line, her game is better every time out.
Azzi did not have a spectacular game but BA credit has to go to one that just by being on the floor changes the opponents defense.
Lou had a great game scoring key shots and a couple of nifty assists.

OK, I'm done I know I should have just quoted @huskeynut. :D

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Today, was the best I've seen Dorka play.

Today, was the longest stretch of focused execution I've seen from Aubrey.

Today, it seemed as if Nika was playing at full speed and aggression. No worries about running out of energy

Once again Aaliyah was just simply a beast.

Today it seemed to me that every one of our players were making things happen on the offensive side and disruptive on the defense side

Today it's impossible for me to pick one player that was the BadAss of the game.

Just Say-N

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom