Kenya Hunter to Indiana | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Kenya Hunter to Indiana

Reaction Score
Yeah, even with National Flag Blue glasses on, I would think UConn v. Indiana over who wins multiple championships over next decade, UConn is the favorite.

Our location is a huge bonus. For several years, Storrs got used against us. Reality is, we are close to tons of stuff, including what Greater Hartford offers. More importantly, we are the program of the Northeast Megalopolis. Dan Hurley wanted the job because he knows what we have working for us. UConn has some serious advantages for kids from Boston to DC. As we capitalize, it will become very obvious that what JC accomplished was no accident. A great coach at UConn, is a HOF coach.

Reaction Score
I like to think that we are sitting right up on New York City's shoulder, and that we are the dominant team in these parts, up past Boston, out into greater New York state, and down thru New Jersey, stretching it out past Philly.

C

Chief00

View attachment 58134

And that is after charging UConn above market lease rates for the XL and the Rent. Those leases mask the true operating losses and add to UConn AD's loss. A more reasonable approach would be to spite the profit from the games with UConn.

pretty bad numbers.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
From 1995 to 1998 I shared a house in New Canaan with an IU grad who was a Bobby Knight disciple. We got along great, watched a lot of college BB. Drank a lot of beer at Cherry Street and Bobby V's (among other places). He was a pretty good high school player in Indiana, which is saying something, and he knew the game. But he used to ruthlessly bust my balls about IU's chips, and that UConn was 2nd tier.

Haven't spoken with him in years, but I'm liking our chances of surpassing IU in championships. I'm sure my buddy disagrees.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom