Kemba with Kidd Gilchrist | The Boneyard

Kemba with Kidd Gilchrist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://deadspin.com/kemba-walker-made-michael-kidd-gilchrist-wear-a-uconn-s-1560628442

miwbhnp276xd5dvi0osw.png

Reaction Score
LOL, wish kemba could have made an appearance there to celebrate with the boys but I'm loving this. I'm sure he phoned in to give his congrats.

PS - Gilchrist is pretending to be upset about it but he actually looks pretty content rocking Huskie gear, probably wishing he could have changed schools right about now.

Reaction Score
LOL, wish kemba could have made an appearance there to celebrate with the boys but I'm loving this. I'm sure he phoned in to give his congrats.

PS - Gilchrist is pretending to be upset about it but he actually looks pretty content rocking Huskie gear, probably wishing he could have changed schools right about now.

I thought I heard Kemba was going, I know his Mom was there.... but still great how he gto that pic, I love seeing Chuck in the poster in the background too

Reaction Score
How cool is Kemba decorating his house with a blown up championship picture? Wish I had one, I mean four of them. I think the wife might object.

Reaction Score
Kidd Gil def seems to be a good sport, so glad we didnt have to see kemba in a UK shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom