OT: - Kemba, should he stay or should he go? | The Boneyard

OT: Kemba, should he stay or should he go?

Reaction Score
I’ve always pictured him playing for the knicks... not sure if it will ever happen
The time has come for Tony Parker’s replacement. Still a better chance than anything here in the east I don’t trust the knicks.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I hope to god he gets traded. Wish the Pistons had more assets to offer, because it would be amazing to see Kemba & Andre on the same team.

Pistons need a big time guard/scorer, I agree I’d love that. Plus it would give me a definite favorite NBA team.

I’m sort of an NBA vagabond nowadays, as far as teams to root for.

Edit: after looking at the J Lamb thread, it reminded me how the Hornets might be my default team right now, and I’ve been annoyed at their drafting for years, particularly when they didn’t take Drummond and traded Bazz. No doubt those 4 on the same team as my favorite childhood team woulda been amazing.

I’ll settle for Kemba going to Detroit and being the second coming of Isaiah.

Reaction Score
Kemba is on a cheap contract. It would be crazy to trade him.

Reaction Score
Kemba is on a cheap contract. It would be crazy to trade him.
If they want to 1) get under the cap, 2) get rid of one of their awful contracts, and 3) rebuild, they've got close to no other choice.

Reaction Score
If they want to 1) get under the cap, 2) get rid of one of their awful contracts, and 3) rebuild, they've got close to no other choice.

What do you mean by #2? They bundle someone up with Kemba?

Wouldn't that work against #3?

Reaction Score
Can it be considered a rebuild if they have always sucked? Rebuild sounds like something worthwhile was built down there and is no longer any good. This franchise has always been terrible ever since it was expanded.

Reaction Score
I am a Hornets fan because of Kemba and honestly, the Hornets will never win a championship, or get anywhere close, with Rich Cho. The only way it would happen is if Steph Curry would want to return home, which, isnt happening. If Kemba wants a ring, hell go. But on the other hand, he would want to go to a contender not really a project team so... with todays nba if I were Kemba I would wait till after this year to see if LeBron leaves or whatever.

Reaction Score
What do you mean by #2? They bundle someone up with Kemba?

Wouldn't that work against #3?
Williams, Batum & MKG are all on awful contracts to one extent or another. Only way they'll be able to ship one out is if they're included in a Kemba deal.

None of that works against No. 3. The Hornets are respectable only when Kemba is on the floor, so if they ship him out attached to any other non-draft pick piece, they go into tank + rebuild mode.

Reaction Score
I would do Kyle, Willy and Frank for Kemba to the Knicks! Would never happen but i'd love to see it.

Reaction Score
I would do Kyle, Willy and Frank for Kemba to the Knicks! Would never happen but i'd love to see it.

Saw rumor that was Kemba and Williams for frank, noah, and the knicks 1st.

Reaction Score
Saw rumor that was Kemba and Williams for frank, noah, and the knicks 1st.
That's literally the trade proposed in the column linked by the original poster in this thread.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom