KEEP THIS STAFF TOGETHER FOREVER!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

KEEP THIS STAFF TOGETHER FOREVER!!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The loser Kentucky radio guys saying, "Hurley has back to back titles. What's left for him to accomplish there?"

A freakin' UCLA-esque dynasty, that's what! Let's go!
Among other things, remaining happily married.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Selfishly I would love to keep Kimani and Luke as assistants forever. I do however want the best for them and each deserves a chance to run his own program, develop his craft and hopefully climb to where he is in charge of a top program.

One past misstep (which I prefer doesn't get mentioned) aside, I see no reason why a school in the MAAC or CAA wouldn't give one of them a shot. It baffles me and I feel bad for the two of them.

They are going higher than those conferences. Probably make more money at UConn as an assistant than at any MAAC or CAA schools an an HC.

Reaction Score
Actually let‘s not. These guys deserve to be head coaches. I have a feeling 10-12 years from now people will look at our coaching staff from the last 2 seasons and just laugh that they were all on the same team, and it will make complete sense we went back to back.

But I mean if they all want to come back….
Agreed. But there is one person we should protect from the circling sharks: Danny Hurley. They’re coming for him and UConn needs to give home MORE than what he wants to protect his legacy.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Agreed. But there is one person we should protect from the circling sharks: Danny Hurley. They’re coming for him and UConn needs to give home MORE than what he wants to protect his legacy.
It seems like Calipari leaving UK isn't done?? IDK

Benedict made it seem that he'll do what it takes to keep Hurley here at UCONN

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
and the state to get serious about the XL Center.

Oh, we're serious...
Falling Down Oops GIF by Minnesota State University Moorhead

Reaction Score
Is Tom Moore the most decorated assistant coach ever? 4 rings gotta be the record other than possibly one of Wooden’s assistant coaches

Reaction Score
That's all well and good but I wonder what Mike Francesa thinks?
Sorry, couldn't resist......
He is so two faced. Blaming Bob Sr. for being near the floor and being a so called UConn coach? Just a total jerk.

Reaction Score
Landscape of CBB is changing. Lots of HC’s at schools that would have been attractive to Luke & Kimani are now leaving to be AHC’s at Syracuse.

Digest that for a second

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom