Kashif Moore - New UConn WR Coach | The Boneyard

Kashif Moore - New UConn WR Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good hire by Mora IMO. Although Moore is still a bit green, he's managed to coach at a few stops already. A young guy who can relate to today's players, will be very effective in recruiting. The fact that he's from the Northeast and can sell playing for Uconn when it was a competitive program making moves is an added bonus.

Reaction Score
Good hire by Mora IMO. Although Moore is still a bit green, he's managed to coach at a few stops already. A young guy who can relate to today's players, will be very effective in recruiting. The fact that he's from the Northeast and can sell playing for Uconn when it was a competitive program making moves is an added bonus.
Barthell had heavy NJ connections but was a bit more experienced. Kashif brings those NJ roots which is a place UConn has to do well in.

Reaction Score
Welcome home Kash. While Birmingham was my fav memory on the field, I still see him running out onto the field with the #6 jersey.

Here’s hoping he can elevate wr play. Whoever ends up at center will need wideouts who can create separation off the line, find passing lanes and add YAC.

Reaction Score
Welcome home Kash. While Birmingham was my fav memory on the field, I still see him running out onto the field with the #6 jersey.

Here’s hoping he can elevate wr play. Whoever ends up at center will need wideouts who can create separation off the line, find passing lanes and add YAC.
Running onto the field with Jasper's jersey was the first thing that I thought of when I saw this announcement along with the catch in Birmingham.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Hope this is a good move that works out because I was at the Bowl in 2021 for Cornell @ Yale and the Big Red's coaching made Diacos staff seem like Hall of Famers. Made that comment to an unknown guy in the restroom at halftime, turned out to be the Cornell AD. He's gone now, hopefully Kashif left because it was a sinking ship.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
SC game catch was unreal reminded me Manningham catch against Pats

Reaction Score
Welcome Home is the universal greeting shared by Vietnam Veterans to this day, even after 50+ years. It is a reflection of the camaraderie and shared values forged in miliary service. I see Jim Mora fostering this culture at UConn, bringing together members of the UConn family across generations, along with the recruitment of Connecticut high school athletes.

WELCOME HOME, Kashif.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99