Kara Wolters | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kara Wolters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I lived in Hilltop. Rebecca Lobo would always hang out with Paul Duckworth in the cafeteria. I always left her alone too. This is a story about a little girl that plays basketball meeting a basketball HOFer. Kara was very kind. I am not a women's basketball fan at all. I hope the 6th title improves your outlook, since it can't help your judgment.
First, how old is this post you responded to. You really went back in time. Second, what exactly did I say to get you agitated? I was telling a story about meeting Rebecca Lobo. Also, my personal feelings about not bothering celebrities is still true today. That's my approach. I'm not telling anyone else what to do. Also, FYI, PD is a friend of mine....

Reaction Score
Kara lives in Somers these days and is heavily involved in the community doing all kinds of great stuff for the kids of the town. She’s very hands on organizing and volunteering.

Reaction Score
I was running an AAU tournament probably 7 years ago and Kara screamed at me and was an to her own kid when coaching. Can't remember why. Probably a lovely person but that really soured my opinion of her.

Reaction Score
I was running an AAU tournament probably 7 years ago and Kara screamed at me and was an to her own kid when coaching. Can't remember why. Probably a lovely person but that really soured my opinion of her.
She definitely “takes charge” of things.

Reaction Score
The little girl plays soccer and basketball. Kara tells her "I know you have know idea who I am, but you can google me later. I hope you pick basketball." So I explain to the girl "she is an NCAA champ, a WNBA champ, and an Olympic gold medalist (I didn't know about the HOF). Kara looked at me and turned bright red. So humble.
Yup, met her years ago at my nephews game in Somers. Had a few words with her and she was extremely kind and humble. My sister whos son was playing had no idea who she was and was awed by her size lol.

Reaction Score
Yes, she's much taller than 6' :)

Not sure why anyone bashes our women. My favorites include Sue, Diana, Maya, Brianna, Swinlanda, Jen, Rebecca, Kara..... and many more, too many to name. Great ambassadors for the school, and I enjoy watching them win Olympic Gold every our years.
Swintayla.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32