Kansas | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Kansas

Reaction Score

Lot of respect to UConn.

This should be a good one, winnable but won't be easy - their record at home is... good.

He really does seem like a gentleman. Humble and likeable.

However, after listening to this presser, I can't help but recall a certain public defender...

Reaction Score
Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF
Trying not to act insane at work today when the only thing I can think about is the game tonight. Current mood

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Will our bench be the deciding factor in this? How does our bench stack up against theirs?

Reaction Score
Will our bench be the deciding factor in this? How does our bench stack up against theirs?
If we get the versions of SJ and HD that showed up at MSG our bench is a massive plus. KU has a lot of guys with upside but they all seem to be very much learning the system right now. That said, we absolutely cannot take trips off on their bench guys just because they haven’t broken out YET. Don’t let this be the night they wake up and torch us - they have 2 guys in Furphy and Timberlake who can be great shooters. We should not give them the breathing room to get anything off tonight.

Not sure Stewie and Ross see mins tonight but if they do, would imagine it’ll be very tight leashes with heavy focus on minimal mistakes.

Reaction Score
We have defense, Hurley's calling card. That keeps you close until offense breaks out, unless fouls.....

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Interesting to read other board opinions on the biggest non conference game of the year

“Had to take a shower after reading about these two dirty teams”. Coming from a fan of a team who has one of the biggest cheaters in ncaa bb as their head coach. Y’all that seems like the pot callin the kettle black….

Reaction Score
I don't know about y'all.

But I feel like we are going to destroy Kansas tonight in their house. I dont care what the odds say. I don't care about lines.

Sorry but not sorry.

I know it isn't good for the mojo. oh well...

LETS GO CONNECTICUT!!!!!! I'll be watching from Downtown Jersey City, Dirty Jerzzzzz!!!!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't know about y'all.

But I feel like we are going to destroy Kansas tonight in their house. I dont care what the odds say. I don't care about lines.

Sorry but not sorry.

I know it isn't good for the mojo. oh well...

LETS GO CONNECTICUT!!!!!! I'll be watching from Downtown Jersey City, Dirty Jerzzzzz!!!!!
Sometimes you just have to say it out loud. It's OK we have an emergency squad for that.
homer simpson episode 10 GIF

Reaction Score
Interesting to read other board opinions on the biggest non conference game of the year

Just for the record, after reading the posts about the students camping out, Kansas has a certain protocol for students camping out for seats. They can go home at 10:00 pm. And they are assigned groups of up to 5 and only 1 group member needs to be there at any time there's a roll call between 6:00 am and 10:00 pm. So the students aren't there 24 hours a day until game time.

Now, for those wondering how camping at KU works, there are a few steps. First is the lottery process.

The lottery process is held the morning after the last home game. Depending on the day, doors to Allen Fieldhouse open between 5:30 and 7:30 a.m., with the lottery commencing promptly 30 minutes later.

To participate, students must be present from the start of the lottery, as entry is barred for latecomers. The location for the lottery alternates between the north end of Allen Fieldhouse and, if unavailable, outside the south end of the parking garage.

Students register online an hour before the lottery, and groups check in upon arrival to receive a draw number. The number that is drawn determines camping order, and one chance to draw is allotted to a camping group for every five members present. There is a maximum of six draws per group.

As for the camping itself, the rules are pretty stringent. “Roll call” can occur anytime during designated camping hours (6 a.m.-10 p.m. on weekdays, 8 a.m.-10 p.m. on weekends), and each group must have at least one member present for the call. The final roll call happens three hours before the game, after which students can leave the Fieldhouse and return two hours before tipoff.

Roll calls are announced loudly and all groups are required to respond. Missing a roll call leads to a group being crossed off the list, a decision that can be disputed by a majority vote among present groups. Roll call simply ensures that groups are committed to the cause and present for camping hours.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom