Justine Ward Engaged | The Boneyard

Justine Ward Engaged

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm not afraid of showing my ignorance, so who is Justine Ward?
And yes, I have not taken the time to Google her.

Do you remember Maria Marino with SNY? Justine had the same job--sideline reporter for UConn WBB and interviewer for the Geno Auriemma show--before Maria. She was there for 2016-19.

Justine left to return to her alma mater, Notre Dame, to obtain an MBA.

Reaction Score
Congratulations and best of luck to her!

I enjoyed watching her interviews with Geno. I think she earned her MBA at Notre Dame after she left SNY. I’ve seen her more recently on the Big Ten Network. She’s professional and telegenic.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Do you remember Maria Marino with SNY? Justine had the same job--sideline reporter for UConn WBB and interviewer for the Geno Auriemma show--before Maria. She was there for 2016-19.

Justine left to return to her alma mater, Notre Dame, to obtain an MBA.
I know that I have watched SNY games televised between 2016 and 2019, and I will admit that her name didn't ring a bell. It is hard growing old.
Thanks for the follow up to my post.

Reaction Score
Being a guy I am not overly familiar with Emily Post’s rules of etiquette, but what is the proper way to show off a new engagement ring. Is Justine doing it correctly? For some reason I thought the proper protocol was to hold the ring finger hand up high pushing into the face of the person you want to impress while repetitively pointing to the ring with the the index finger of your other hand. :confused:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Being a guy I am not overly familiar with Emily Post’s rules of etiquette, but what is the proper way to show off a new engagement ring. Is Justine doing it correctly? For some reason I thought the proper protocol was to hold the ring finger hand up high pushing into the face of the person you want to impress while repetitively pointing to the ring with the the index finger of your other hand. :confused:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom