Just Waiting for the Lame Excuses Thrown Out in the Postgame Presser | The Boneyard

Just Waiting for the Lame Excuses Thrown Out in the Postgame Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Keep the quotes comin', very much looking forward to what everyone is saying about this.

Reaction Score
How does anyone beat the zone KO? Get the ball to the free throw line and get kick outs or lobs.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
What the hell does KO see when at the table...a bunch of media people looking down at their laps ticcing away on phones and tablets. This is the media today?

Reaction Score
Not those teams with Marcus and Villanueva though, they were fun to watch against the zone.

It was also a lot of fun to watch once JC put Lamb at the stripe in '11. I don't think there is a master strategy to beat the 2-3, it seems to be more of a personnel issue. I imagine its hard to slice up a zone when you have one shooter on the floor at a time and a center with stone hands.

Reaction Score
It was also a lot of fun to watch once JC put Lamb at the stripe in '11. I don't think there is a master strategy to beat the 2-3, it seems to be more of a personnel issue. I imagine its hard to slice up a zone when you have one shooter on the floor at a time and a center with stone hands.

Bigs who could pass would be nice. Maybe Durham gets extended minutes against Syracuse, although I doubt it.

Reaction Score
Half of married people get divorced, they don't just get terrible at their jobs.

Do you have a better reason then? He literally hasn't been the same since. The slide started then and it keeps going down

Reaction Score
The slide started when he didn't have the best point guard/player in the country to bail out his awful offense.

He was still standing up, yelling, cheering and being charismatic, though. It's like the papers got signed and he became a shell of his former coaching self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom