June recruiting thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

June recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I could see Rosario but other than that I think we are done.
Has Del Rosario visited yet ? She's been taking visits down south to that orange school lately .

Reaction Score
I’m not holding my breath for Del Rosario. She’s a project at best, and Ive seen no indication she’s interested in us. Also, I have no idea how committed she is to the idea of developing herself. By contrast, Qadence chose us for exactly this reason — she likes what a UConn practice looks like.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
That is a great article about Qadence!

I am super excited about her coming to UConn and seeing what she will bring to the team. I think it will mostly be toughness, defensive intensity, energy, and a team first attitude. She will fit right in since her mindset is exactly where you would want it to be in order to play in this program.

Reaction Score
When I think of the experience she'll get, I think of who her teammates will be. At a minimum:
1 year with Paige, Nika, and Aaliyah... and maybe Aubrey
2 years with Azzi, Caroline, and Amari
3 years with Ice and Ayanna
4 years with KK and Ashlynn, and who knows who else.

That sounds amazing to me!

Reaction Score
Indeed. I'm not holding my breath for Del Rosario. But I am for Delaney Thomas. I want to hear if there's any interest in the front office.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Indeed. I'm not holding my breath for Del Rosario. But I am for Delaney Thomas. I want to hear if there's any interest in the front office.

I don't think UConn's been connected to Thomas at any point which makes all the speculation about her head-scratching.

Reaction Score
I think the speculation began with Tim Fudd’s photo of her in Storrs dropping off Azzi last year. Obviously she has lots of connections to the Fudds and Paige.

But you’re right that there’s no indication of interest on her social media accounts. Hence the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom