2025 Recruiting: - Joson Sanon Top 10 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Joson Sanon Top 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
Some interesting choices in there. Gotta imagine Providence has as good of a shot as anyone.
Some really interesting choices. UL (whose coach is likely going to be fired), BC (who is BC), Georgia (where decent talent goes to die).

Reaction Score
I like our chances. If he wants to play for a winning coach there’s really only 2.5 choices.

Reaction Score
“The environment around the school will be big for me,” Sanon told Shaw. “I am going to look closely at their play style. I like to play fast, use ball screens, and move the ball. And I like how we play here at Vermont Academy.”

:)

Reaction Score
“The environment around the school will be big for me,” Sanon told Shaw. “I am going to look closely at their play style. I like to play fast, use ball screens, and move the ball. And I like how we play here at Vermont Academy.”

:)
What he wants seems to be at UConn, and he could come in for the three-peat, so why the delay in making a decision?

Reaction Score
How r we feeling here those who follow recruiting? I saw he didn’t list us a few times in articles.

Reaction Score
That may be but the idea of a top 10 national recruit at Vermont picking Providence over UConn is so bizarre and i say that without trying to knock Providence or English. English will do well there.

Reaction Score
How r we feeling here those who follow recruiting? I saw he didn’t list us a few times in articles.
Certainly not an expert but I opened this thread and wasn't even sure we'd be in the top 10. Still lots of time though to hopefully turn that around

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
if he re-classes to 24 which is likely I think we have a fair to good chance here but with a planned KU visit in march who knows

Reaction Score
What I dont like is seeing OTE make the top 10, paired with a team like Louisville who for all intensive purposes seems to be preparing to unload on a new coach (Mick Cronin?) and spend a boatload in NIL.

This list screams of a kid chasing the bag, which we should be competitive in, but won’t be the best offer.

And with our current culture, maybe him getting paid more to go somewhere else is in our best interest here. Super talented kid tho

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
His stated play style would fit at UConn or Kansas. No idea what English will run when he gets an actual roster. Who knows who Louisville will even have as a coach.

"Environment around the school" is concerning. Perhaps why Georgia is on the list. We lose to them, KU, Louisville, BC, UK and Arizona on that measure. Probably even Stillwater.

Reaction Score
I don't understand anyone putting Louisville in their top 10 right now.
I can’t even begin to imagine any boosters are shelling out NIL with a lame duck head coach (and the AD presumably trying to shake those same boosters down for buyout funds).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom