Josh McDaniels flip-flops, staying with the Pats | The Boneyard

Josh McDaniels flip-flops, staying with the Pats

Reaction Score
McDaniels and Brady carrying the Patriots on after Belichick would not be a bad idea. Hope the Patriots draft the right QB this spring.

Reaction Score
Schefter said according to a source, McDaniels did not have a signed contract with the Colts. "Text from one league source: 'That's Kraft putting it to the Colts again. He will forever try and (expletive) that place ever since Deflategate."

Reaction Score
Schefter said according to a source, McDaniels did not have a signed contract with the Colts. "Text from one league source: 'That's Kraft putting it to the Colts again. He will forever try and (expletive) that place ever since Deflategate."

It says a lot about McDaniels’ character. He recruited assistants who signed contracts and moved their families. His DC left the Cowboys and his position with Dallas has already been filled.

We know Kraft lacks character so his move doesn’t surprise me. McDaniels doing that to his assistants is ridiculous.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Kraft lacks character

I'm a Giants fan but that is a BS statement
Kraft is one of the most generous men in all of sports
He has character but somehow when people win a lot they are DBs to those who have less
McDaniels might have done some folks wrong in this move but last I looked they are 2 different people - and why wouldn't the owner want him back?
I think McDaniels had doubts as did the Colts that's why they didn't sign him right away - the Colts also had second thoughts

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Good.

Reaction Score
Kraft lacks character

He has character but somehow when people win a lot they are DBs to those who have less
McDaniels might have done some folks wrong in this move but last I looked they are 2 different people - and why wouldn't the owner want him back?
I think McDaniels had doubts as did the Colts that's why they didn't sign him right away - the Colts also had second thoughts

John Gotti was a generous man too.

Reaction Score
I'm a Patriots fan, but this is a total move. I just don't understand this move. Was he given a Lashlee handshake deal or something?

But I'm reading Schano is replacing Patricia so things can only go up defensively.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Why on Earth would,you want to try and stick around and possibly take on the HC job here after B.B. leaves? Brady won’t still be around and to try and live up to that legacy will be impossible. If I were McDaniels I would have taken the Colts job and moved on.

If he was told he’d be coach in waiting I would have taken a pass. Not a situation I’d wanna step into

Reaction Score
Kraft lacks character

If u r from CT and you don’t think he lacks character, I’m speechless

Reaction Score
Sounds like a lot of piling on without the whole story. Remember on Sunday night how the media crushed B.B.for not playing M Butler? Then we learned what a selfish and disloyal teammate he was. I commend BB for benching him. As for J Daniels, looks like the media once again got ahead of the facts. No contract was signed with the Colts.ir was never a done deal.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Sounds like a lot of piling on without the whole story. Remember on Sunday night how the media crushed B.B.for not playing M Butler? Then we learned what a selfish and disloyal teammate he was. I commend BB for benching him. As for J Daniels, looks like the media once again got ahead of the facts. No contract was signed with the Colts.ir was never a done deal.

LOL

1. You have no idea what happened
2. Belechick drafted and played Hernandez so clearly his rules aren’t applied consistently
3. The case can easily be made the reverse is true - that Belechick let the team down by not playing his best players
4. There is no piling on here. It’s a total scumbag move - just another in a long list of that from the Patriots and their owner and employees

Reaction Score
Lol the Colts deserve every thing they get. 15 years of whining from that booze bag led organization. Let em rot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom