Josh Carlton tonight | The Boneyard

Josh Carlton tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
First off Dematha is real good. Bunch of D1 players on that team-

As far as Josh- really liked his size. Not skinny at all. Needs to work on upper body but has big lower body and uses his strength there.

He got some early fouls so was in and out of game but while in there they made a point to get the ball to him. His footwork looks good. Made some nice moves, drop step and strong to hole. Looks like he has nice form on shot but didn't take any during game. Just my opinion from watching warm ups.

But the best thing I saw: Outlet passes

He got the defensive rebound and bang looked ahead and made some great passses. Dematha looks to run it right down your throat and with the two guards they had plus DJ Harvey they blew out Good Counsel

He should play quite a bit next year and by Feb/Mar could be an impact player. Really liked what I saw!

Reaction Score
Thanks bazzdog. Like what I hear about Carlton, kid is improving. We all talk about needing a big and we may have one right here.

Reaction Score
In fairness, I said he sounded like another Rock Lublin. He's ranked 228on 247. When did we start recruiting guys barely top 150 let alone 250.

He looks like a strong outlet passer in a HS game?

JSM talks cr@p about his own mom.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
In fairness, I said he sounded like another Rock Lublin. He's ranked 228on 247. When did we start recruiting guys barely top 150 let alone 250.

lol

Reaction Score

Uh yeah-he also made a bounce pass from behind half court to the top of the key for a layup. Made a steal on their press got it right to a guard and then got it back for lay up. These are the type of things we need in a big man....does that make sense?

Reaction Score
Uh yeah-he also made a bounce pass from behind half court to the top of the key for a layup. Made a steal on their press got it right to a guard and then got it back for lay up. These are the type of things we need in a big man....does that make sense?

He looks to me, size wise and skill wised, like a Rod Sellers. Having said that Rod was very raw his freshman year and worked hard as hell to be the impact player he ended up being.

Reaction Score
Huh? In a HS game as what you described as a bad team.

Can some repost the Rock Lubin or Michael Bradley mix tapes?

Reaction Score
Huh? In a HS game as what you described as a bad team.

Can some repost the Rock Lubin or Michael Bradley mix tapes?

Every Carlton mixtape I have seen illustrates that he is exponentially better than Lubin, comes from a better basketball background, and is regarded by the "experts" in a much more profound way.

Why so much hate, JSM? It's the holidays! Eat a cookie or something.

Reaction Score
Every Carlton mixtape I have seen illustrates that he is exponentially better than Lubin, comes from a better basketball background, and is regarded by the "experts" in a much more profound way.

Why so much hate, JSM? It's the holidays! Eat a cookie or something.

Cookies SUCK boog, no one makes any good cookies any more. Don't you know that?

Reaction Score
Cookies SUCK boog, no one makes any good cookies any more. Don't you know that?

Spin-off thread --> Best Cookie in CT

I'll start: Zerio's in Cromwell makes some mean homemade cookies. They have noticeably decreased the size lately, but really farking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom