Jordan Hawkins Not Practicing 3/31 | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Jordan Hawkins Not Practicing 3/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Unless it's food poisoning, hope Newton doesn't wake up feeling lousy. The article mentioned he is his roomate so he would be most likely to catch it. It will probably be fine. Just want to see these kids at their best and enjoying the moment. I used to want teams tonwin for me when I was younger. Now I want it as much or more for the kids and the staff. They deserve all of this.
We need everyone healthy and giving it our best. Let the chips fall. Let’s get 5!!!

Reaction Score
What can you do? Play the cards dealt. He has time to rest and has a staff of doctors tending to him. Chances are he’ll be good to go, but if he’s not he’s not.
Bro..Its really all you can do.. Young dudes have quick recovery systems...

Reaction Score
Yeah this news has me bummed out. Hopefully I can look back and say I overreacted.
I am think we have momentum mojo and more room for error. Hawk healthy keeps the game out of reach. No hawk we win by less.

Reaction Score
I just watched a vlog on InsideTheU on YouTube that says Hawkins is being isolated from the team for a non-Covid illness and didn't practice today. He's being treated by doctors and Hurley said he hopes it doesn't spread to teammates. Questionable for the game tomorrow? How is this board not going nuts? Very concerned fan here. Hawkins is a key to winning tomorrow.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I am think we have momentum mojo and more room for error. Hawk healthy keeps the game out of reach. No hawk we win by less.
Doom---33.jpg

Reaction Score
Apparently you haven’t visited Houston, it’s anything but “dry heat”.
I had my cities mixed up was thinking of the last time I was in Texas was in Austin where it’s definetly dry heat.

Reaction Score
Hopefully he plays, but tomorrow may be Danny's "This is the team!" speach. My favorite JC speach.

Reaction Score
Thursday night he started feeling sick. 48 from then is game time. I predict he will be able to help the team by game time. Stomach bugs usually are bad for 24-36 hours…mix that in with medical treatment..he will play.

Reaction Score
Thursday night he started feeling sick. 48 from then is game time. I predict he will be able to help the team by game time. Stomach bugs usually are bad for 24-36 hours…mix that in with medical treatment..he will play.
Hawkins just needs to play 2 minutes tomorrow. Sub in and out to knock down 6 or 7 threes and then hit the shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom