John A.: Geno turns focus to Huskies | The Boneyard

John A.: Geno turns focus to Huskies

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
"Everyone is excited about the freshmen [Williams, Nurse, Sadie Edwards and Courtney Ekmark] except the coaches. I'd be happy if they all just showed us how competitive they are. I don't think any of them is ready to win a national championship by themselves."

LINK

Reaction Score
"Everyone is excited about the freshmen [Williams, Nurse, Sadie Edwards and Courtney Ekmark] except the coaches. I'd be happy if they all just showed us how competitive they are. I don't think any of them is ready to win a national championship by themselves."

Welcome to UConn.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Jim Fuller with a slightly different quote....

"I think everybody is excited about the freshmen except the coaches and the upperclassmen because all they do is screw up every drill so I would like for them to show us their competitiveness. I don't think they are going to show us that they are ready to win us a national championship for us because that is not feasible, I do't think but it is going to be more about how competitive they are, how do they acclimate themselves to the pace of playing college basketball. I think our coaches have their hands full because we had Saniya and that was just one last year so it was easy to just (work her in). Now you have four plus Natalie who is not playing but a lot of players at practice who don't know anything about what we are doing and it is going to take a lot of time."

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Growing pains Ah well! welcome to UConn and the college basketball game

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Geno focusing on the Huskies- one might infer that's his job or something...

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Further quote from John A. Article:

"Senior Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis, the consensus choice for the No. 1 pick in the 2015 WNBA Draft, has emerged from summer boot camp with Amanda Kimball, the program's strength-and-conditioning coach, in as pristine condition as she's ever been to start the season." Sounds good to me! (Please take note worriers, nay-sayers, doubters and the weight police....;))

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
This is indeed great news. Looking forward to watching her senior year.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score

"Senior Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis, the consensus choice for the No. 1 pick in the 2015 WNBA Draft, has emerged from summer boot camp with Amanda Kimball, the program's strength-and-conditioning coach, in as pristine condition as she's ever been to start the season." Sounds good to me! (Please take note worriers, nay-sayers, doubters and the weight police....;))
not according to that picture someone made a comment about smh... Go UConn

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score

I think that this quote is from this article posted just after noon:

LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member