Joe D’s Notebook: 8/28/2017 | The Boneyard

Joe D’s Notebook: 8/28/2017

Reaction Score
It’s baaack… Yes, with the football season opening on Thursday night at Pratt and Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field (heretofore to be called “The Rent”) it’s time to get back to giving my thoughts on the Huskies.It’s been a great summer but I am ready to get back to covering the Huskies.

It’s impossible to describe the difference in the feeling among the UConn Football Family. The return of Randy Edsall has energized everyone. Without getting into specifics, let’s just say the last three years were difficult for everyone. Those days are over. Edsall may have changed some of his thinking as far as formations and schemes but his core values and beliefs remain the same. There is accountability among the players, they understand they won’t be given a position without earning one.

More at:
Joe D's Notebook: 8/28/2017

Reaction Score
Edsall has been impressed with Arkeel Newsome, saying he is in better condition and has worked hard but a steady #2 back has to emerge. Newsome just can’t play every down and Nate Hopkins or Jason Thompson or freshman Kevin Mensah has to step up.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I'm surprised Joe D's notebook is not actually a PDF straight from a spiral notebook. #dissappointed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom