Jodie Foster showing some husky love | The Boneyard

Jodie Foster showing some husky love

Reaction Score
Ha. Was just watching true detective season 4. Havent seen her in anything in years. Good week to catch up on my shows with no UConn games and before the madness starts.

Reaction Score
Ha. Was just watching true detective season 4. Havent seen her in anything in years. Good week to catch up on my shows with no UConn games and before the madness starts.

True Detective is interesting huh? I enjoyed it once it got going.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Jodie going to Yale and being and Connecticut for years influenced the script.

Reaction Score
Do yourself a favor and stop watching this season. One of the worst shows out there.
I plowed through and finished it because of my wife, turned out she also thought it was stupid and we could have saved ourselves six hours. We should communicate better, I guess. :)

Did all the cleaning ladies live together in the clown car house, or they just happened to be there for their weekly meeting when the cops showed up?

When the cops broke into the ice cave, walked a few steps down the tunnel, and came up into the giant science lab--WTF?

Was the giant science lab not insulated from the arctic cold?

Why did Jodie Foster need so many naps?

This idiocy was just from the last episode. It's like the script was written by a toddler on an acid trip. Jodie Foster was great, but not nearly enough to redeem the hackiness.

Watch "Deadloch" for an infinitely better female-buddy-detective series.

Reaction Score
True Detective season 4 was atrocious
Interesting to note is that True Detective Season 4 wasn't originally conceived to be a True Detective Season. The new writer/creator wrote it as a stand alone limited series and HBO turned it into a True Detective season and had the writer add the "loose" connections to Season 1. The original True Detective creator (Nic Pizzolatto) was not a fan of this idea at all or of this season to say the least.

I thought Season 4 had some ok episodes but overall not very good. Season 1 was the masterpiece...probably should have left it alone after that.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I plowed through and finished it because of my wife, turned out she also thought it was stupid and we could have saved ourselves six hours. We should communicate better, I guess. :)

Did all the cleaning ladies live together in the clown car house, or they just happened to be there for their weekly meeting when the cops showed up?

When the cops broke into the ice cave, walked a few steps down the tunnel, and came up into the giant science lab--WTF?

Was the giant science lab not insulated from the arctic cold?

Why did Jodie Foster need so many naps?

This idiocy was just from the last episode. It's like the script was written by a toddler on an acid trip. Jodie Foster was great, but not nearly enough to redeem the hackiness.

Watch "Deadloch" for an infinitely better female-buddy-detective series.
might want to spoiler that post Yakkmaster.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom