Jim Mora: I Wanted to Coach at UCLA for the Rest of My Career | The Rich Eisen Show | The Boneyard

Jim Mora: I Wanted to Coach at UCLA for the Rest of My Career | The Rich Eisen Show

Reaction Score
A skeptic is someone who demands evidence before acceptance. A cynic is someone predisposed to reject before the evidence is heard or in spite of evidence that ought to be convincing. If that audio clip doesn't get you psyched for the future of UConn football, consider yourself an irredeemable skeptic and/or cynic.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Everything this man says excites me more about our future. I'll definitely be getting 2 season tickets to support this team next year. Now that I know I'm staying in CT and working towards a PhD. (Yes that's a humble brag, but I'm pumped for both.)
When you get it will you stick with your current handle, or maybe just change it to Who85,PhD?

(FWIW, you get to humble brag that you are working on your doctorate and when you actually get it you get to victory lap it. Just my opinion.)

Reaction Score
When you get it will you stick with your current handle, or maybe just change it to Who85,PhD?

(FWIW, you get to humble brag that you are working on your doctorate and when you actually get it you get to victory lap it. Just my opinion.)
Ok you got me. That made me joke on my drink laughing.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Everything this man says excites me more about our future. I'll definitely be getting 2 season tickets to support this team next year. Now that I know I'm staying in CT and working towards a PhD. (Yes that's a humble brag, but I'm pumped for both.)
Ohhhhh... I thought you already were a doctor...

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I also had assumed that he was PHD (as opposed to a physician). After all, the only other Gallifreyan (Time Lord) of note was the Master, who was also named after an advanced degree.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
UConn hit it out of the park with this hire. a grand slam. noice.
hmmmmm, jim mora...jm..... jmoney #2? the cash seems to be picking up steam in heading our way. it's the good cash, the folding kind, and not that nickle and dime, making holes in ur pocket kind. ca-ching! (moar hmmmm's, 'coa-ching?)

Reaction Score

Or perhaps DoctorDoctorWho85

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom