Jeff Anderson Appreciation Thread | The Boneyard

Jeff Anderson Appreciation Thread

Reaction Score
I thought the charges on Newton were really bad.

But I was dumbstruck that Anderson let S.Miller go off without a verbal.

Also, the amount of time they spent confirming things at the scorers table was nuts.

Didn’t think they were unfair towards us, just not a well reffed game

Reaction Score
Anyone know the details of the big long delay when Freemantle fouled out? I was at the game and I'm wondering if it was explained on TV.

Reaction Score
Anyone know the details of the big long delay when Freemantle fouled out? I was at the game and I'm wondering if it was explained on TV
Miller seemed to be questioning Freemantle having 5 fouls. At one point he seemed to say something along the lines of if I knew he had 4 I'd have taken him out. Which I'm not sure what the refs are supposed to do there

Reaction Score
Yep the in-game reffing was decent.

I thought they did a horrible job destroying game flow with their breaks to try and figure out basic stuff.

The whole Fremantle 5 fouls fiasco was inexcusable and a crusher for us.

Had gotten it close again, crowd going nuts again…X only has one more timeout…

And the refs basically give Miller & X a free 5-minute timeou, kill our momentum, and let the air out of the building.

That was huge.

Reaction Score
They were mostly fine…2 big issues I had were the Newton offensive foul late and the Jackson and 1 goaltend….hasn’t been talked about much but I watched the replay a couple times and that ball was not in the cylinder. Had absolutely zero shot of going in.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Anyone know the details of the big long delay when Freemantle fouled out? I was at the game and I'm wondering if it was explained on TV.

Here’s the details:

It was Sean miller coaching his ass off to kill our run, kill the crowd and kill momentum.

Simple stuff.

Reaction Score
Here’s the details:

It was Sean miller coaching his ass off to kill our run, kill the crowd and kill momentum.

Simple stuff.
And he rested his players for the stretch run. They only play 7.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
The goal tend call on Ajax was criminal. Go to 14:30. The ball hit the backboard, then the rim, and was falling to the ground when Andre touched it.

Last edited:

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Here’s the details:

Simple stuff.
I assumed it was refs called a foul and didn’t know who they called it on and had to figure it out.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Refs weren’t terrible tonight at all. No real complaints. They made a few makeup calls but those are standard. The Ajax goaltend call was egregious though, and that was a big spot in the game. I also need to see that Hawk charge again. Questionable.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
And let him get away with it on our home floor.

Think hard about how and why that can even happen.

Picture Hurley pulling that in Cintas. You can’t. It never would.
Think hard about how and why that can even happen.

(waves hands wildly...)
i know! i know!
is it 'becuz danny is sooo annoying that zebras tend to not listen to him?' alex?

what do i win?

Reaction Score
Horrible reffing. Allowed us to get back in the game. Who know's who his calls favor next game? BTW, does anyone know why Jeff Anderson high-step's? Is it an ailment or something? If it is intentional or for entertainment purposes, it needs to stop, IMO. That is downright "clown" like. Hmmm, heard that before.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Here’s the details:

Simple stuff.
You're omitting that he was successful in drawing Hurley into the ring to see if he could bait him to lose his composure.

To his credit, Danny had already been asking another ref, "Hey, can't we get on with the game;" then walked with an, "I know this is BS" grin when motioned to join; and he listened without escalating.

Danny beat Nova last year. Then Danny beat McDermott earlier this month. Now Miller's the new nemesis.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom