Jeff Adrien items on EBAY | The Boneyard

Jeff Adrien items on EBAY

Reaction Score
There are 4 or 5 listings on EBAY of Jeff Adrien jerseys and some shorts. The stuff all appears to be legit, based on the tagging inside of it all.
Only pointing this out for any boneyarder that might have the coin and be interested.
Worth mentioning as well, none of this belongs to me, nor anybody that I know whom has offered me a reward for putting the word out, simply thought it worth a mention to fellow UConn fans.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
There are 4 or 5 listings on EBAY of Jeff Adrien jerseys and some shorts. The stuff all appears to be legit, based on the tagging inside of it all.
Only pointing this out for any boneyarder that might have the coin and be interested.
Worth mentioning as well, none of this belongs to me, nor anybody that I know whom has offered me a reward for putting the word out, simply thought it worth a mention to fellow UConn fans.
Sure.

Reaction Score
No link?
If they can't spell Adrien right then I'm questioning the authenticity of this stuff.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
If they can't spell Adrien right then I'm questioning the authenticity of this stuff.

But free shipping...

Reaction Score
Is it me or is this possibly really really sad? Like his cherished items for $100 bucks a pop.

Hope he’s doing well - he was always a warrior out there, he wasn’t afraid in that unnamed game we lost to end his freshman year.

Reaction Score
Is it me or is this possibly really really sad? Like his cherished items for $100 bucks a pop.

Hope he’s doing well - he was always a warrior out there, he wasn’t afraid in that unnamed game we lost to end his freshman year.
This can't be him. I'm positive he knows how to spell his last name correctly and what year he was in the Final Four. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom