Jaylin Stewart | The Boneyard

Jaylin Stewart

Reaction Score
He's got those intangibles now... When his offense catches up... with his team first way of playing, he's gonna be a joy to watch over the next several years. He fits the mold of how we develop players over their playing career.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I am thrilled that he figured out a way to get on the court during high leverage periods. I think he is doing a good job as we are not hearing his name associated with turnovers or missing defensive assignments. I think he will be a good three point shooter and I can really see him and Ross forming a nice wing combo with Nowell and Diarra just depending on who comes back. But even this year if JStew (much better than Stewie thank goodness that did not stick) continues to develop, I could see him spelling AK in certain games. Or playing with AK in the small lineup. Before the end of the year he is going to make a few very important shots. You can see he has a nice stroke and has confidence. He is getting closer just a few more weeks and we are going to see another strong rotational player emerge. We are starting to load up for the BE stretch run and the potential three games in three days BE tourney.

Reaction Score
He's got those intangibles now... When his offense catches up... with his team first way of playing, he's gonna be a joy to watch over the next several years. He fits the mold of how we develop players over their playing career.
Caronesque. Not Caron … but esque

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I am thrilled that he figured out a way to get on the court during high leverage periods. I think he is doing a good job as we are not hearing his name associated with turnovers or missing defensive assignments. I think he will be a good three point shooter and I can really see him and Ross forming a nice wing combo with Nowell and Diarra just depending on who comes back. But even this year if JStew (much better than Stewie thank goodness that did not stick) continues to develop, I could see him spelling AK in certain games. Or playing with AK in the small lineup. Before the end of the year he is going to make a few very important shots. You can see he has a nice stroke and has confidence. He is getting closer just a few more weeks and we are going to see another strong rotational player emerge. We are starting to load up for the BE stretch run and the potential three games in three days BE tourney.

I mentioned this in the post game thread.

He has improved from being an obviously out of place and out of synch substitution at the beginning of the season to the point where I sometimes don't realize he's in the game.

And, yes, before the season is over, he will be making positive contributions to victories.

Reaction Score
Steph made a point of shouting out how Jaylin was playing the 5 battling Soriano, Tristen also gave him a shout-out and Cam talks about how he's so proud of Steph. This is a special team.

Steph makes those reporters seem 5 feet tall. Even the cameraman is pointing up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom