Jaylin Stewart Appreciation Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Jaylin Stewart Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dc and ak should both come back
If you’re a first round pick you go and bank every nickel of that first guaranteed contract. You end up in your mid-20’s with a few million in the bank and hopefully a big second contract. Injuries happen, way too high a risk to come back for another year of college.

Reaction Score
his father on twitter said he comes from a multi generational familial line of "Stewie's" as a nickname when this nonsense came up a month ago. It had offended some of the womens fans. Dad says it has always been Stewie

maybe J'stew is to distinguish him from the other Stewie's in his house at Christmas , George Foreman style. Kid can not just play, but he can play and adapt to the cerebral princeton multiple 5 out sets we run. Impressive as a freshman. I think we are looking at incoming recruits bball IQ more than we werea few yrs back where it was Alaskan dunkers :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think we can thank Shaka and Joplin, if it were for them repeatedly going back at Alex and him picking up those fouls Jaylin might not have come into the game.

Reaction Score
Dc and ak should both come back
It would be cool to roll it back to try for the first 3-Peat in 50 years (if that opportunity exists). But, hard to turn down that amount of cash!

Reaction Score
His first three extended the lead from 2 to 5. Biggest shot of the game; total momentum turner. Tristan follows with a 3 and then Jaylin hits another three to make it up 11. Absolutely huge. Major Toraino Walker, Jamal Coombs-McDaniel vibes...

Reaction Score
I was thinking Marquette must have been thinking… “Are you kidding me???”

They stopped almost everybody from having a huge offensive output and the steps in Jaylin to rip them to shreds!

We are just too deep and it’s almost not right LOL

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I have been saying most of the year that he was going to hit some big shots. He picked the perfect night to stop being a freshman. Good for him he is going to be a star. We have been talking comps on other players but JStew reminds me of Caron Butler. He earned it so total respect for him. Let’s go get #6!!!

Reaction Score
I have been saying most of the year that he was going to hit some big shots. He picked the perfect night to stop being a freshman. Good for him he is going to be a star. We have been talking comps on other players but JStew reminds me of Caron Butler. He earned it so total respect for him. Let’s go get #6!!!
The bank shot was awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak