Jaylin Stewart Appreciation Thread | The Boneyard

Jaylin Stewart Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As long as Karaban is able to bang in the post against the opposing Team's bigs, it is a real interesting small lineup to have Jaylin running around at the 4.

Reaction Score
He has progressed so much over the course of this season. I expect big things from him next year.

Reaction Score
Love his contribution as we get into tournament time.
The talent was always there, and now his comfort level is rising in time for a run in the dance.
Great to see it.

Reaction Score
His defense has improved a ton since early season and he’s getting more comfortable. I think he’s a nice piece for now but I expect he will be quite the sophomore stud fairly early next year. I mean imagine what’s going on in practice. He went from no minutes, a guy Hurley said needs to practice better to catch up to a guy they play before the others at all times. Exciting stuff

Reaction Score
I like that he comes in and does everything within the flow of the offense.
Reminds me of Karaban last year when he always let the game come to him.

Maybe next year, Stewart will drive to the basket as Karaban has been doing much more this year.

If Stewart develops a consistent outside shot, all the better.

Reaction Score
I like that he comes in and does everything within the flow of the offense.

Where as Solo Ball still has a tendency to force it. His contested 3pt shot today was unnecessary.

When you only get a few minutes to show your stuff you tend to press. Stewie is getting more comfortable, playing within the flow, and taking what is available. What I liked seeing from him was, one time he was out of position on defense but recognized it quickly and moved. When his three starts falling he will be difficult to guard.

The other guys need to be patient and wait their turn. We are going for a natty here.

Reaction Score
Reminds me of Karaban last year when he always let the game come to him.

Maybe next year, Stewart will drive to the basket as Karaban has been doing much more this year.

If Stewart develops a consistent outside shot, all the better.

Jaylin has a deep bag off the dribble that he isn't getting to use right now. Mich better than Alex's. He'll be a fun player next season

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I kept saying he was going to have a game where he made some shots and helped us win a game. Perfect time to add another piece. His defense has been very good. Glad to see the success coming from around the basket. Hopefully it gives him the confidence to hit a few threes. You can see in games he is aiming because the rotation on the ball is not the same as during pregame warmups. But just love to see him getting the run at the most important time.

Reaction Score
I don’t want Solo going anywhere. Hurley alluded to young guys and the portal being a threat in press conference. I hope the kid understands how vital he is to the team next year.
My guess is at a minimum Jaylin and Solo will have very large rolls next year. Can’t imagine the sell will have to be that hard for either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom