Jayden Ross on ESPNU right now | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jayden Ross on ESPNU right now

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Work on fast twitch muscle explosion and spend time in SnC..Has the stroke

Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF

Reaction Score
I got laughed at a bit a few months ago on here when I said he could very well have the highest ceiling of our next year's class. Time will tell, of course, but he's progressing nicely!
While i disagree with him having the highest ceiling i recently watched highlight videos and caught todays game and i must say if hes the least heralded of our 5 that class is going to be legendary because this kid looks like hes going to be a heck of a cbb player. I cant help but think Jeremy Lamb watching him. Not sure he will be that good but he does remind me of him.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score

Looks like he’s growing into his body… which has been mentioned before. Looks a lot more fluid than he did over the summer. Which is expected since he had such a huge growth spurt.

Coaching staff got a STEAL with Ross. Legit NBA talent.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Looks like he’s growing into his body… which has been mentioned before. Looks a lot more fluid than he did over the summer. Which is expected since he had such a huge growth spurt.

Coaching staff got a STEAL with Ross. Legit NBA talent.
He was the best on the court in this game for sure. Glad he will be playing for us!

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score

Dude is gonna be a fantastic teammate. Sounds very mature, and you can tell how devastated he is with the loss…got a feeling he’ll bring that Andre-like competitiveness, love it.

Reaction Score
While i disagree with him having the highest ceiling i recently watched highlight videos and caught todays game and i must say if hes the least heralded of our 5 that class is going to be legendary because this kid looks like hes going to be a heck of a cbb player. I cant help but think Jeremy Lamb watching him. Not sure he will be that good but he does remind me of him.
Someone said that earlier but he’s significantly higher ranked than Singare now. His stock has improved quite a bit.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
Dunno, I have only seen a lot of Castle, a little Solo, little Singare and now Ross and no Stewart but I am really looking forward to being a fan of these five guys!
Stewart is really, really good. I watched an entire game of Singare with OSL in the OTE league playoffs and there's a good amount of potential there, but he looks similar to Samson Johnson in terms of rawness - more aggressive but he'll have issues not fouling in the post and will only come in as a rim runner and lob finisher - woeful from the FT line, I think 0-5 for the game I watched . Solo Ball is a monster out there - so strong and bouncy.

Jaylin Stewart has a legitimate nasty streak to go with shot making ability at 6'6/6'7 - we all know how good Castle could be for us, but I'm most excited to see Stewart's potential as he seems very underrated.

Reaction Score
I see loads of potential with him to where he is a high end starter as an upperclassman, as soon as he comes in he would be smart to go under Karaban’s wing, I see some similarities

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Stewart is really, really good. I watched an entire game of Singare with OSL in the OTE league playoffs and there's a good amount of potential there, but he looks similar to Samson Johnson in terms of rawness - more aggressive but he'll have issues not fouling in the post and will only come in as a rim runner and lob finisher - woeful from the FT line, I think 0-5 for the game I watched . Solo Ball is a monster out there - so strong and bouncy.

Jaylin Stewart has a legitimate nasty streak to go with shot making ability at 6'6/6'7 - we all know how good Castle could be for us, but I'm most excited to see Stewart's potential as he seems very underrated.

:eek:

Reaction Score
Someone said that earlier but he’s significantly higher ranked than Singare now. His stock has improved quite a bit.
Thanks for the update. Im guessing hes got to be close to top 100 if not already there. I know Singare just got added at 125.

Reaction Score
I really like this class… I think people are sleeping on Singare..hes a pure center in my mine.. and will be the perfect back up for DC..I thought Jayden Ross would be the one that needed time before he got playing time.. I don’t now..I think he will play right away now… im not sure Dan Hurley looks for players in the portal with this class he has coming in

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I really like this class… I think people are sleeping on Singare..hes a pure center in my mine.. and will be the perfect back up for DC..I thought Jayden Ross would be the one that needed time before he got playing time.. I don’t now..I think he will play right away now… im not sure Dan Hurley looks for players in the portal with this class he has coming in
Still think we need a dependable backup PG.. nothing too flashy just someone solid. Wouldn’t mind rolling into the season with what we have and letting the freshmen get their feet wet.

Castle
Andre
Ross
Karaban
DC

Transfer
Ball
Stewart
Samson
Singare

A LOT of talent and athleticism coming up next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom