James Bouknight | Page 3 | The Boneyard

James Bouknight

Reaction Score
I’m still holding my breath on crowning the kid. He’s already good and could be a great one for us. He won’t be shooting 80% from three often though.

True. But he will sometimes. His stoke is very pure. There's no reason he should be well above 31%. Maybe over 40. With his ability an open three pointer should be close to a lay up.

Reaction Score
Go unconscious Bouk!

Based on his change in aggressiveness in the second half you could definitely tell Hurley was looking for more assertiveness from him in the second half. It worked!

Reaction Score
You could tell as soon as that first one went in that he was about to go off. These dogpoop announcers even picked up on it immediately.

He had that look in his eyes and was totally locked in without being over aggressive. He started pump faking and driving instead of throwing up a heat check 3.

Reaction Score
That was such an awful call. Almost cost us game
Just an awful call. And you’re correct, changed the momentum and Tulsa went on to cut the lead to 1. Great poise by UConn to regroup on the road and put it away.
Let’s not talk to much about one and done. I’m really looking forward to Bouk playing with Jackson. That could be a lot of fun.

Reaction Score
Still needs to not let his man beat him on the baseline.
Good game see if you can do it every nite.

Reaction Score
We’d be lucky if he’s another lamb. He brought us a championship as a freshman

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Based on his change in aggressiveness in the second half you could definitely tell Hurley was looking for more assertiveness from him in the second half. It worked!
Haters will say Hurley isn't a good in game coach...

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I'll probably catch some flack for this, but that 3 minute stretch is something we haven't seen since Shabazz. He took over the game outside and driving to the paint. This kid has special talent. I hope Hurley can bring it out.

Reaction Score
We’d be lucky if he’s another lamb. He brought us a championship as a freshman
Aside from 3P% to this point, it's scary how similar their freshman year statistics compare.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom