2024 Recruiting: - Jahki Howard OV and Decision Date | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Jahki Howard OV and Decision Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It’s an interesting dynamic because there’s an element of the kids wanting to test the open market with offers and visits, but if they really like and prefer UConn, they also know they can’t wait too long to commit.

Reaction Score
"Hailing from the east coast, Howard has spent most of his youth bouncing from Boston to Atlanta and back."

Sounds like his dad may be in Boston. He lived in Boston from 10-13 but has been in Atlanta since. So I'm not sure if the northeast connection will be a big factor here.
In one of his pictures online.. Has a "617" tattoo prominently displayed on right bicep.. A shout out to Boston.. No question he's been spending time in Atlanta.. Saw the same article referred to in your quote.. Would look great in Storrs.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Wow, length, crazy hops and skills. Lock him up today.

Reaction Score
I have seen it written that he is a "project". Well in that vein, Jordan Hawkins & Andre Jackson were projects. Sanogo too.

I'll take that kind of a project any day of the week.

Reaction Score
I have seen it written that he is a "project". Well in that vein, Jordan Hawkins & Andre Jackson were projects. Sanogo too.

I don't think anyone considered Sanogo, Jackson or Hawkins projects in the traditional sense. They all had ready-made high-major skillsets. Some great skill development helped wi. The natty, but they were clearly highly skilled players coming out of hs. Someone like Singare is a project.

Howard isn't a project either.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score

Definitely don't remember Sanogo being considered a "project".

Reaction Score
I don't think anyone considered Sanogo, Jackson or Hawkins projects in the traditional sense. They all had ready-made high-major skillsets. Some great skill development helped wi. The natty, but they were clearly highly skilled players coming out of hs. Someone like Singare is a project.

Howard isn't a project either.
I agree. Just saw the term "project" written about him and thought, "yeah, I'll take that project, thank you."

Reaction Score
I’ll keep wearing my UConn jersey around Atlantic Station. Maybe he’ll take it as a sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom