2024 Recruiting: - Jahki Howard OV and Decision Date | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Jahki Howard OV and Decision Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The coach road show had to eat into quality time with Howard. That scheduling surprises me given the regular effort to build relationships with recruits and family/entourage on visits

Reaction Score
The coach road show had to eat into quality time with Howard. That scheduling surprises me given the regular effort to build relationships with recruits and family/entourage on visits
Was thinking the same last night. If Howard is indeed on campus, I wondered if it was odd to have this event scheduled during a visit.

Reaction Score
Was thinking the same last night. If Howard is indeed on campus, I wondered if it was odd to have this event scheduled during a visit.
Not sure of the exact timing of when Howard got to campus, but a lot of times Hurley and the coaches aren't around at night. They're letting his potential teammates build the bond and give him the real answers to his questions

Reaction Score
Green Room road trip tomorrow.. Wonder if today is a "practice" day for Jahki to observe?? Do we know who is considered the lead recruiter for Howard??

Reaction Score
Road shows are useful imo to develop relationships further for NIL possibilities, as well as with CT high school coaches, and the fan base at large.

Reaction Score
I don’t hate the coaches being able to say to a recruit that they’re busy on Thursday because they have to watch the #51 recruit in his class get drafted in the top 20 of the NBA draft.

Reaction Score
^second that…
GIF by Giphy QA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members