2024 Recruiting: - Jahki Howard expanding his game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Jahki Howard expanding his game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Husky429, so I understand you clearly:

Are you suggesting that Duke is "definitely is getting Bigunda"?

Or are you saying it is a longshot of we get the two cousins?

Just for clarity...

Reaction Score
Saying we’d have no chance to get a recruit against Dook if another recruit falls through is laughable. Especially if his cousin appears likely to commit here. They aren’t a package deal necessarily but it would conceivably be a factor.

Reaction Score
Husky429, so I understand you clearly:

Are you suggesting that Duke is "definitely is getting Bigunda"?

Or are you saying it is a longshot of we get the two cousins?

Just for clarity...

Type @ ans then my username if you want to get my attention! It sends a notification.

Duke is getting Bigunda.

Reaction Score
Type @ ans then my username if you want to get my attention! It sends a notification.

Duke is getting Bigunda.
Duke already has Isaiah Evans committed too, kid dropped 60 in a Public high school game here in Charlotte area. Their recruiting doesn’t seem to be slowing down anytime soon.

Reaction Score

Four-star SF Jahki Howard

Jahki Howard has been a name that is on the radar for a long while. His explosive leaping ability has made many highlight reels. While he did a lot of that, what intrigued in this setting was the comfort with which he was shooting the ball.

Howard played aggressively in the passing lanes, using his athleticism and explosion to turn defense into offense quickly. If he can continue to work toward the three-and-D player archetype, he can find a lot of value in his game. The leaping and the high-flying exploits remain show-stopping.

Howard is the No. 68 player in the 2024 On3 Industry Ranking. The 6-foot-6 small forward averaged 16.0 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 2.0 steals during day one of the event. He did not suit up for day two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom