2024 Recruiting: - Jahki Howard expanding his game | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Jahki Howard expanding his game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

JAHKI HOWARD EXPANDING HIS GAME

Known as a high-flyer, Jahki Howard stood out more because of his play on the perimeter than his highlight-level finishes above the rim. Granted, he did have one of the best morning dunks with a quarter court windmill jam.

However, Howard connected on open trey balls and made a few nice finds off the bounce. He supplies a lot of energy with his athleticism alone but showcasing a reliable skillset could do wonders for himself long-term.

Reaction Score

JAHKI HOWARD EXPANDING HIS GAME

Known as a high-flyer, Jahki Howard stood out more because of his play on the perimeter than his highlight-level finishes above the rim. Granted, he did have one of the best morning dunks with a quarter court windmill jam.

However, Howard connected on open trey balls and made a few nice finds off the bounce. He supplies a lot of energy with his athleticism alone but showcasing a reliable skillset could do wonders for himself long-term.

He knows he’s going to have to hit outside shots to make it as a forward in our system. Smart move making himself more appealing to the good guys.

Reaction Score
Is it confirmed that he actually visited on the 20th? Has anyone other than the tweet from Dino Siervo on the previous page said anything about it? No pics wearing a UConn jersey or anything. Wss the visit just under the radar?

Reaction Score
You have to think the staff just showed him footage on footage of Andre and said copy/paste this could be you on his visit. Could not be a more relatable player to point to and say he was successful with us and you could do the same.

Reaction Score
If you want to imagine his game... he's basically Andre with 1/2 the handles, 1/4 the passing but a much, much more advanced scoring package. Project the same role on defense for sure.
If this is true then he is an absolute MUST get for us

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
What visit?
The one that was supposed to be 6/20. You said this about it a few days prior, but I don’t think the visit was ever tweeted about on 6/20 so maybe it didn’t happen
Pretty excited about this upcoming visit. He’s had quite the basketball journey so far.

Reaction Score
If you want to imagine his game... he's basically Andre with 1/2 the handles, 1/4 the passing but a much, much more advanced scoring package. Project the same role on defense for sure.
Looks like it, but from the few clips I have watched I do like the baseline passing instincts he’s shown. But the dribbling and strides are so similar, pushes the ball out yet keeps it low just like Andre, has a very specific look to it.

Reaction Score
859F3AEF-2955-4055-A3AA-0AFFB47C6139.jpeg

Reaction Score
This confirms that the visit never happened. All we ever saw was a tweet saying he was on campus on a certain day, but nothing else. Is there going to be a visit?
I'm assuming it never happened. He tweeted about a new offer (I believe USC) in the middle of when the visit was supposedly going on, which would be weird to do

Incursio007

"Plus Ultra!"
Reaction Score
His style of play is perfect for our system. No inside info, but I’m thinking our staff is all over this kid.

Reaction Score
His style of play is perfect for our system. No inside info, but I’m thinking our staff is all over this kid.
Sounds like if the visit never happened that it might be all over for us.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Again, I would really really not take much, if any, stock into these on3 predictors. Their own writers would say this. It’s an AI system their experimenting with that’s all machine based.

Has nothing to do with human opinion. Do hope we end up getting a visit from this kid.

Reaction Score
Maybe Abraham committed by the 20th and so we cooled??
And they wanted to wait for Patrick to decide before announcing? It's an imaginary narrative I can get behind, we'll see.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
And they wanted to wait for Patrick to decide before announcing? It's an imaginary narrative I can get behind, we'll see.
Better pray Duke gets Bidunga otherwise that’s probably a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom