Jackson Mitchell & Eric Watts > 2024 Hula Bowl (1/13/24 @12p on CBSSN) | The Boneyard

Jackson Mitchell & Eric Watts > 2024 Hula Bowl (1/13/24 @12p on CBSSN)

Reaction Score
happy for him, thank u jackson. in a time of selfishness and jumping ship, you stood tall for your team.
HCJM said on an interview that NC State came after Jackson Mitchell last off-season, and he stayed. he STAYED.

I don't believe anymore that a player is "once a husky always a husky (or whatever a given univ mascot is)". the boys now care about the school too little to be considered huskies for life. they use us, then move on after a year.

Reaction Score

-> Eric Watts, DE, UConn: Going into the 2023 season UConn defensive end Eric Watts graded out as a sixth-round pick after picking up seven sacks in 2022. Unfortunately, he had a disappointing 2023 season though picking up just two sacks on the year. While his production may have dipped he still should get looks late in the NFL Draft or as an undrafted free agent. The main reason for this is that the 6-foot-5 277-pound defender plays with good strength and could be a good fit as a 3-4 defensive end. <-

-> Jackson Mitchell, MLB, UConn: My highest-rated player taking part in this game is UConn linebacker Jackson Mitchell who currently carries a sixth-round grade. The reason he is my top prospect in the Hula Bowl is his nose for the ball. He has had three straight seasons with over 110 tackles, and in 2019 he led all true freshmen in tackles per game with an average of 6.5 tackles. <-

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom