It's That Time of the Year | The Boneyard

It's That Time of the Year

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The days are getting shorter, the temps are cooling, the students are returning to campus, and the team is flying back from Europe. That can mean only one thing--First Night can't be too far away! I have not seen an official announcement, but First Night is typically in mid-October. That means it's likely going to be on Friday, October 13. Yikes! That's only 7 weeks away!

Here's last year's intro video to get you psyched up:

Who will be attending? I expect commits Allie Ziebell and Morgan Cheli. Possibly, commits Kelis Fisher and Gandy Malou-Mamel will be there. What uncommitted recruits will be there? Sara Strong? Justice Carlton? Someone surprising?

One thing for sure--when Paige Buckets is introduced, the crowd will be LOUD!

Go Huskies!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
How many here on the BY WBB forum, after watching First Night videos, had any idea of what Lou was going to bring to the table????????

Who will it be this year????????? (rhetorical?)

Reaction Score
The days are getting shorter, the temps are cooling, the students are returning to campus, and the team is flying back from Europe. That can mean only one thing--First Night can't be too far away! I have not seen an official announcement, but First Night is typically in mid-October. That means it's likely going to be on Friday, October 13. Yikes! That's only 7 weeks away!

Here's last year's intro video to get you psyched up:

Who will be attending? I expect commits Allie Ziebell and Morgan Cheli. Possibly, commits Kelis Fisher and Gandy Malou-Mamel will be there. What uncommitted recruits will be there? Sara Strong? Justice Carlton? Someone surprising?

One thing for sure--when Paige Buckets is introduced, the crowd will be LOUD!

Go Huskies!

I'm not normally a superstitious person, but considering the luck UConn has had (all of it bad) with injuries the last 2 years and continuing into this year with Jana, I don't want anything happening on Friday the 13th.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom