It's Andre Jackson Day | Page 5 | The Boneyard

It's Andre Jackson Day

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
There’s no way this kid is coming here.

I’ve never seen the Boneyard this confident about anything before.

No way this ends well.

If he's reading this thread, he's probably changing his mind about playing for some of these "fans"...

Reaction Score
You’re at the top of the list. Your arrogance is only topped by your lack of self awareness.

And nobody knows what you’re talking about or why you use caps in THE weirdest OF places.

The undercurrent in the Jimmy Serrano bile journey is he’s overly reliant on Rankings. And what others say. It’s given him a decade of posts saying the same thing. First UCONN Football. Then Hoop.

As many of us know ... knowing the detailed narrative of Cliff Robinson & Donyell Marshall & Richard Hamilton & Caron Butler & Emeka Okafor & Kemba Walker ... we are happy we got these commitments; however, often the came with hair. And stories. UConn Excellence is not blue blood grabbing 4 of the top 20. Calhoun was a great talent evaluator. Salesmanship? Sure. But it starts with knowing how to fill a roster & who to play when.

Reaction Score
cuse.jpg

I love Cuse fans. This was just posted on Andre's instagram. Whoops wrong recruit!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The undercurrent in the Jimmy Serrano bile journey is he’s overly reliant on Rankings. And what others say. It’s given him a decade of posts saying the same thing. First UCONN Football. Then Hoop.

As many of us know ... knowing the detailed narrative of Cliff Robinson & Donyell Marshall & Richard Hamilton & Caron Butler & Emeka Okafor & Kemba Walker ... we are happy we got these commitments; however, often the came with hair. And stories. UConn Excellence is not blue blood grabbing 4 of the top 20. Calhoun was a great talent evaluator. Salesmanship? Sure. But it starts with knowing how to fill a roster & who to play when.
His anger is directed at the men's bb fans who either don't care about UConn football, care about UConn football but have given up on it, or most of all laughed at the football fans in their moment of misery.

I understand his anger. The irony is he focuses on people in this forum blaming football for the men's programs situation. He claims that's ludicrous. Although I happen to agree with him, isn't it just as ludicrous to believe any of the fans in this forum influenced the decision to join the BE and leave the AAC? Or that fans who taunted him represent everyone in this forum?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
If he's reading this thread, he's probably changing his mind about playing for some of these "fans"...
Nah! He knows the overwhelming majority are mclovin him.

Watch how many posts will be in the commit thread IF HE COMMITS!

of course watch how quickly people post in a thread if we've been trolled.

Reaction Score
So is their official time yet for the announcement? I saw anywhere from 2 to 5 in a post from this thread.

Reaction Score
It was hilarious I missed the auto correct. Some good stuff was posted in that thread over that error.
I'll pounce on any cheesy joke opportunities due to simple typos haha

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom