Italian point guard visiting | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Italian point guard visiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I'll offer my translation services for road games if they can get me a seat on the bench. I've got your back, Geno...

Reaction Score
I've barely watched any tape on this guy yet, but I already like him more than that french PG Ayayi. Maybe not as game-ready tough, but his shot is much smoother. Need a shooter in that 5th guard spot. Someone who can be a threat to hit deep open 3's against the 2-3 zone.

Reaction Score
We need this guy. Solid 3 pointer strokes. He seems to know how to play PG or SG. We need a combo guard and he would be a good fit. We really gonna need good outside shooting touch.

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
Doubtful an Italian would be impressed with American pizza.
Especially if it's not New Haven style American pizza.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Had pizza in Venice last summer at a nice canal-side cafe. Not much different than good ones here.

One thing for sure, he ought to have a pretty good Euro-step.

Reaction Score
Had pizza in Venice last summer at a nice canal-side cafe. Not much different than good ones here.

One thing for sure, he ought to have a pretty good Euro-step.

Venetian pizza sucks because they can't have real brick ovens on the island. It's against the law to avoid fires. The ovens they have are just plain old ovens; they don't get hot enough to make the good kind of Italian pizza. Also if yourennear tourist areas pizza is trash in Italy.

I'm a pizza snob. And chili. I'm open minded everywhere else though!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If we get this kid we would have 5 guards, does this mean a 3 guard offence.

They're probably gonna run a lot of 3 guard offense with only 4 guards. So yeah, this kid would fit right in. Especially given he's got somewhat of a shot.

Plus, they really need another backup PG because you can't bank on perfect health from AG at this point.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Venetian pizza sucks because they can't have real brick ovens on the island. It's against the law to avoid fires. The ovens they have are just plain old ovens; they don't get hot enough to make the good kind of Italian pizza. Also if yourennear tourist areas pizza is trash in Italy.

Thanks for the info. And I don't think it's possible to be a snob about anything as important is pizza or chili.

Reaction Score
If we get this kid we would have 5 guards, does this mean a 3 guard offence.
We will be running a lot of three guard offense because of the makeup of the roster.

Reaction Score
I like what I see lately in terms of recruiting outreach which is more in line with the Calhoun model in recruiting now. Moretti can be valuable as a great spot up shooter for us.

Looking at the list of schools, with Indiana as the main threat, we should be able to reel him in. This is where Coach Chillious needs to earn his money.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

Same here, but I also include gumbo and jambalaya. And burgers. Dogs, too.

Crap. I'm a damned food snob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#