2023 Recruiting: - Isaiah Miranda | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Isaiah Miranda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A writeup from the Pitt event this weekend. A new player to me. I may be late to the party. Has anybody watched him? Evidently from Pawtucket RI. FYI: In the same writeups 3 Cam Whitmore visits being set up did not include us. 4 Rodney Rice visits being set up did not include us.

Already the tallest player on the floor, at 7-foot-1, when 2023 standout
Isaiah Miranda
is executing through his legs dunks in the lay up line, you make yourself a comfortable spot on the baseline. Then on the first play of the game the RI Elite big knocks down a catch and shoot three and you are locked in. There is no denying the Berkshires (Mass.) Phelps School sophomore has immense talent. Miranda picked up an offer from Seton Hall just days ago, an offer that joined the likes of Rhode Island, Virginia Tech, Bryant and Siena. A true 7-footer, who can run, jump and shoot, there is a lot to like here.

Reaction Score
A writeup from the Pitt event this weekend. A new player to me. I may be late to the party. Has anybody watched him? Evidently from Pawtucket RI. FYI: In the same writeups 3 Cam Whitmore visits being set up did not include us. 4 Rodney Rice visits being set up did not include us.

Isaiah Miranda
is executing through his legs dunks in the lay up line, you make yourself a comfortable spot on the baseline. Then on the first play of the game the RI Elite big knocks down a catch and shoot three and you are locked in. There is no denying the Berkshires (Mass.) Phelps School sophomore has immense talent. Miranda picked up an offer from Seton Hall just days ago, an offer that joined the likes of Rhode Island, Virginia Tech, Bryant and Siena. A true 7-footer, who can run, jump and shoot, there is a lot to like here.

Does our staff have the rights to recruit Miranda? :oops:

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Isaiah Miranda

I think he's playing with Expressions for EYBL this summer? Talented kid from what I've heard. I believe he and Clingan matched up a few weekends ago.

Reaction Score
It just occurred to me we haven't heard much of anything the past two years about Tom Moore's involvement in recruiting the most highly regarded players in New England. He was supposed to be the NE guy while Kenya (then KF) and Kimani took care of the other major areas in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic.

We heard a little about him with T.Clarke, but nothing on Karaban, nothing on Filipowski, and nothing so far on Miranda.

Is he someone who keeps a low profile, or did he go to Florida with KF and Kimani?:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
It just occurred to me we haven't heard much of anything the past two years about Tom Moore's involvement in recruiting the most highly regarded players in New England. He was supposed to be the NE guy while Kenya (then KF) and Kimani took care of the other major areas in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic.

We heard a little about him with T.Clarke, but nothing on Karaban, nothing on Filipowski, and nothing so far on Miranda.

Is he someone who keeps a low profile, or did he go to Florida with KF and Kimani?:rolleyes:

He recruited Andre, Akok, Diggins and Springs. Kenya reeled in Hawkins, but he had been pretty ineffective other than that.

Obviously Kimani leading us with Sanogo, Bouk, and Gaffney and Samson makes him the star recruiter so far.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

Akok, lead recruiter on Donovan, frequently traveled with Hurley to watch other major targets, if my memory serves correctly.

Reaction Score

In addition to everything above in the previous 2 posts, he was also the lead recruiter for Diggins

Reaction Score

Tom Moore is the man.

Reaction Score
His Mom?
e8b0b780e48d40e568508ad626fcbec9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads