Is the station decided for Fri/Sun ? | The Boneyard

Is the station decided for Fri/Sun ?

Reaction Score
I will be away for Thanksgiving and I don't know which stations/times to record.
Have these things been decided?
Thanks

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I will be away for Thanksgiving and I don't know which stations/times to record.
Have these things been decided?
Thanks
The only known thing at this point in time is the start time for Friday's game, 6PM ET. The game will be on ESPN2 or ESPNU.

I believe Sunday's game info is dependent upon the results of Friday's game.

Reaction Score
The only known thing at this point in time is the start time for Friday's game, 6PM ET. The game will be on ESPN2 or ESPNU.

I believe Sunday's game info is dependent upon the results of Friday's game.
Sunday game. ABC

Reaction Score

ESPN's listings also have that:

To be safe, you have to record both games on Sunday though ;)

Reaction Score
At YouTube TV they record UConn women for me whatever channel they are on. (except SNY)I do nothing. And with an unlimited DVR I record ALL women games and it will hold them for a year and they put them into a folder for me.

Reaction Score
At YouTube TV they record UConn women for me whatever channel they are on. (except SNY)I do nothing. And with an unlimited DVR I record ALL women games and it will hold them for a year and they put them into a folder for me.
I do the same, on YouTube TV I select the NCAA Women's Basketball in general to DVR games rather than isolating only on UConn. Choosing to record all NCAA Women's Basketball games records all games that are televised no matter what channel they are on, as you mentioned.

I may have to look at how my DVR settings are currently, I'm pretty sure the SNY games also come under the NCAA Women's Basketball heading to DVR....but I will recheck.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom