is the game on FOX sports ?? | The Boneyard

is the game on FOX sports ??

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I just changed to another Browser and I'm able to watch the game. Maybe I have a cookies issue

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I’ve about had a bellyful of SNY!
I don't think its an SNY Problems. What I don't understand about tonight's game is I normally use FireFox as my brower and the link tells me Event has Ended. Using the Same link I launch Microsoft Edge Browser and I'm able to watch the game.. BTW, I did delete the FoxSports Cookie in Firefox and I'm unable to watch the game.

Try this link using a Browser you don't normally use. Watch FOX-DIGITAL Live | Stream Games & Shows on FOX-DIGITAL | FOX Sports

Reaction Score
I had the same issue this time on fox sports.com with the thanks for watching message but was able to run the app on an iPad.

Reaction Score
That's horrible.

I took the advice of MHS and bought the UZZU app. WoW lots of sports. Easy setup. I bought it for the year as I also buy the MLB package, and this was cheaper. It only is live and you can't pause to go to the bathroom, so like the old days you have to time things to the commercials.
Very clear picture and I got to watch the pregame and post game show
We just seldom watch things live so I will also use the Fox app and I have subscribed to MJL243 on youtube, so we will not miss anything

Reaction Score
After five minutes of hitting retry and/or restart and/or restarting the FoxSports App it finally started working. I got the message that the game had concluded many times in this process. The icon for the game did not show up on my iPad until two minutes after 8PM. I think the problem is with the fox app. There is also the basic problem that Fox apparently hates women’s WBB for some unexplained reason And fails to promote it.

Reaction Score
I had the same problem - "thank you for watching." But I know sometimes FOX starts late, so I kept opening new windows until it finally started (in progress) at about 8:05. The score was 2-0 DePaul.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom