Iowa St @ Iowa - 12/09/20 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Iowa St @ Iowa - 12/09/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Rumor has it that at least 1 BY was prescient enough to rank Iowa ahead of ISU in their poll...
Actually, I noticed an interesting pattern. Among teams "also receiving votes", as you know, Iowa finished 2nd and Iowa State 3rd. But for the most part, Boneyard voters who voted for them only had one or the other on the ballot; very few no ballots had both Iowa and ISU in their top 25.

Edit: Just checked my spreadsheet and corrected the statement above.

Last edited:

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Well, Iowa was #27 in the latest BY25 poll. Care to start voting? Your vote could make the difference :rolleyes:

Inexplicably, Iowa isn't even getting votes in the AP poll yet. Iowa State just exited and stands at #27.

Speaking as a UConn fan, I really don't care that much about the individual honors. If Bueckers' stats aren't as gaudy because she's on a better team, I can live with that tradeoff.

Clarks averages 20.5 shots a game, including 23 in each of the last 2 games. She makes about half of them so all the credit to her and she's really good. If Paige is taking 20 shots a game then this UConn team won't be a top 3 team.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Actually, I noticed an interesting pattern. Among teams "also receiving votes", as you know, Iowa finished 2nd and Iowa State 3rd. But for the most part, Boneyard voters who voted for them only had one or the other on the ballot; very few no ballots had both Iowa and ISU in their top 25.

Edit: Just checked my spreadsheet and corrected the statement above.

Well at least I put the game winner in my top 25; for all you know, I was prescient, not negligent. ;)

Reaction Score
. . . who in Southern New England can tell me how we can get the Big10 Network? Pleeeeaaasssee? :D

I live in Cromwell, and the Comcast sports and entertainment package (about $10) contains BTN as
well as PAC12, ESPNU, Turner Classic Movies, and a few other things.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
The way she moves, hitting a dramatic game winning 3, definitely reminds me of Ionescu a bit.
When will these west coast fans realize that to keep bring SI’s name up on this board is heresy? Talk to us when she has actually won something of consequence like a WNBA title, Euro League Title or an Olympic Gold Medal as a major contributor...:D
I kid my fine North Left Coast colleague of course....or am I kidding? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I’d say Joens is the bigger stud, but she’s a junior. Joens only averaged 11.7 ppg as a freshman.

Wasn't Carleton in her senior year at the time? She was a large focus on the team when she was there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom