I'm ready for football season | The Boneyard

I'm ready for football season

Reaction Score
After spending WAY too many hours on Twitter these last few weeks following all the crap us UConn fans went through, I have finally realized that our season is right around the corner.

So much to look forward to this season.

Coach Mora growing the team even more now that they are familiar with his systems.
Our best players came back for another season.
Our skill positions being populated with a ton of talent.
Almost all of the coached coming back, but 1 was replaced, and he was replaced by a UConn favorite.
More fans in the seats.

There is a ton more to be excited about. I just can't wait.
I have made plans to be at all 12 games this year for the first time ever (retirement is great). Will also be at the bowl game!

Let's enjoy this season fellow UConn football fans. We really deserve a fun and rewarding football season.
Make some noise!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
After spending WAY too many hours on Twitter these last few weeks following all the crap us UConn fans went through, I have finally realized that our season is right around the corner.

Coach Mora growing the team even more now that they are familiar with his systems.
Almost all of the coached coming back, but 1 was replaced, and he was replaced by a UConn favorite.
More fans in the seats.

I have made plans to be at all 12 games this year for the first time ever (retirement is great). Will also be at the bowl game!

Let's enjoy this season fellow UConn football fans. We really deserve a fun and rewarding football season.
Make some noise!!!!!!!!!
I agree . Control what you can control by attending games and going all in as a fan. I too am more excited about this season than I have been in many years.

Reaction Score
Love cranking guns n' roses as I'm driving down the road thinking of Rentchler Field, I am so ready.

Reaction Score
After you guys come away with the W vs NC State on Thursday, 8/31, maybe think about swinging by New Britain on 9/2 for a Saturday night game. American International at CCSU. We got a new coach, some big time transfers, and the future is looking bright for football in the Nutmeg State!

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score

More fans in the seats.

Make some noise!!!!!!!!!
I'm not done talking about the cancellation of the 2020 season or who is considered QB1 ;)

Reaction Score

More fans in the seats.

Make some noise!!!!!!!!!

Love cranking guns n' roses as I'm driving down the road thinking of Rentchler Field, I am so ready.
Same here!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom