I'm Declaring Today Judy Collins Day! | The Boneyard

I'm Declaring Today Judy Collins Day!

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
So, I woke up this morning and it was 6:30. No, strike that....it was 7:30.

Daylight Savings Time and the bi-annual struggle session with the clock in my car is on for today.

"Who Knows Where The Time Goes?" So sang Judy Collins. For sure, I have no idea. I had a whole hour kicking around here somewhere. And poof! It's gone.

Where did it go? IDK. And now I'm gonna lose another hour pushing random buttons on my dashboard, in an enduring attempt to get the clock to read today's time.

And while we are at it, we can look upon all this in light of Judy Collins close ties to UConn, as her career was taking off.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
First thing I thought of when I saw the title
Season 4 Episode 6 GIF by The Office

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score

Daylight Savings Time and the bi-annual struggle session with the clock in my car is on for today.

"Who Knows Where The Time Goes?" So sang Judy Collins. For sure, I have no idea. I had a whole hour kicking around here somewhere. And poof! It's gone.

Where did it go? IDK. And now I'm gonna lose another hour pushing random buttons on my dashboard, in an enduring attempt to get the clock to read today's time.

And while we are at it, we can look upon all this in light of Judy Collins close ties to UConn, as her career was taking off.
Her former husband was my English prof at UConn. Peter Taylor.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What tires were those?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I don't think I could ever make it through an entire Judy Collins song.

Reaction Score

She was my parent’s neighbor in Ridgefield for several years.

Reaction Score
I will honor this day. Those who won't..."send OUT the clowns"

Reaction Score
Daylight savings humor this morning.

Was checking out in a grocery store this morning and two teenage girls ahead of me were chatting about the time change. One said she didn't like the change because you lose an hour every day but liked the warm weather. The other girl agreed and said she preferred the change in the fall to 25 hours a day because she likes the extra hour of sleep you get.

Reaction Score
Daylight savings humor this morning.

Was checking out in a grocery store this morning and two teenage girls ahead of me were chatting about the time change. One said she didn't like the change because you lose an hour every day but liked the warm weather. The other girl agreed and said she preferred the change in the fall to 25 hours a day because she likes the extra hour of sleep you get.
We are doomed

Reaction Score
Sandy Denny of Fairport Convention wrote "Who Knows Where the Time Goes". They performed it as well.

By the way, I've been to a few Judy Collins concerts.

Reaction Score

perhaps most random (not bad) post ever. who is she and her song, anyway?:confused:

Reaction Score

"Who Knows Where The Time Goes?" So sang Judy Collins. For sure, I have no idea.

Was it a Chelsea Morning?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom