If you could have dinner with any two Huskies who would they be | The Boneyard

If you could have dinner with any two Huskies who would they be

Reaction Score
If you could have dinner with any two former or current Husky player whom would it be and why?

For me the first would be Svetlana Abrosimova. I loved this young lady from the minute that I watched her play. Knew that she was going to be a star and she turned out to be. If not for injury she would have been in the UConn Top 10.

Second, without any hesitation is Paige Bueckers. Who wouldn’t want to have dinner this this young Phenom? Just to ask how did she go about changing the face of how UConn ball and how it was played this past year.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
KLS - look at my avatar
Kyla Irwin - a player who just worked her butt off, loved cheering/coaching her team mates both while on the bench and on the court and I was disappointed with how her career ended.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Geno and Diana.

If Geno is off the table, DT and Sue.

Rebecca and Kara would be my runners up.

I'd want teammates since they are more likely go into stories.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
There are no wrong answers here. So many wonderful kids who turned into great women. But I would choose Stef Dolson because she always has fun. And Nika to ask her what Geno told her on the bench after chastising her, and then sending her back in the game. I believe that incident changed the course of her career and our season.

Reaction Score
If you could have dinner with any two former or current Husky player whom would it be and why?

For me the first would be Svetlana Abrosimova. I loved this young lady from the minute that I watched her play. Knew that she was going to be a star and she turned out to be. If not for injury she would have been in the UConn Top 10.

Second, without any hesitation is Paige Bueckers. Who wouldn’t want to have dinner this this young Phenom? Just to ask how did she go about changing the face of how UConn ball and how it was played this past year.
Diana and Charde Houston

Reaction Score

ONO and Kia Nurse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom