IF YOU COULD ASK EACH PERSON ONE QUESTION | The Boneyard

IF YOU COULD ASK EACH PERSON ONE QUESTION

Reaction Score
If you were sitting by yourself on a bench in Elizabeth Park or any other park, and 8 feet away, you saw Jim Calhoun sitting by himself on another bench, what one question would you ask him?

Same scenario but the person by himself, on a separate occasion, would be:

Dan Hurley

Kevin Ollie

Remember, just one question you can ask each

If there is another UConn coach or assistant coach or player you would like to ask your one question, you can volunteer their name and your question.

Reaction Score
If you were sitting by yourself on a bench in Elizabeth Park or any other park, and 8 feet away, you saw Jim Calhoun sitting by himself on another bench, what one question would you ask him?

Same scenario but the person by himself, on a separate occasion, would be:

Dan Hurley

Kevin Ollie

Remember, just one question you can ask each

If there is another UConn coach or assistant coach or player you would like to ask your one question, you can volunteer their name and your question.
Calhoun: "Coach, we know recruiting is an inexact science, but what is it about Ryan Gomes............"
Hurley: "When are we winning our next NC?"
Ollie: "Why are you such a tool?"

Reaction Score
Could I still ask a question if I was only 6 feet away? Or would I have to wear a mask?
It is up to you. Six feet or 4 feet, mask or not.

If you ask Coach Calhoun a question less than 6 feet away, you might get an answer prefaced before, or followed after , with an expletive. Then again, one never knows.

Maybe circumstances will arise where you can try it out.

I am not sure how the others would react.

Reaction Score
Hilton Armstrong

In the '04 Big East final, defending up 3 and Pitt having the ball under the UConn basket with a second or two left, did it really not occur to you playing a free safety not to allow a Pitt player to be unguarded 15 feet behind you?

Reaction Score
Rashad Anderson:

If I told you that playing a game of HORSE with your and your family's life on the line, you had to make a 35 footer thrown backwards against a school building, up in the air, off a bird of prey flying above you and banked in, you wouldn't doubt it was going in, would you?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Marcus Williams:

Did It ever occur to you that maybe the role for the starting point guard on a local, national championship caliber basketball team wasn't to walk into the store undisguised to fence stolen property?

Reaction Score
Tyler Olander:

How many times the number of championship rings that Jim Boeheim has do you have?

(Some questions are just so damn important that they have to be asked even when you know the answer to them.)

Reaction Score
Calhoun-would you say you ****** up on Ryan Gomes

Hurley-who’s replacing Kenya

KO- Why do you hate us?

Reaction Score
How can I be by myself and yet with Jim Calhoun?
You are by yourself on one bench, and he is by himself on another bench, so you are not with him until you go up and ask him the one question. By
yourself means you are alone when you are sitting down on the bench as he is by himself when he is sitting down.

I framed the question this way because in a scenario where he was with his family or you with yours, you might not feel as comfortable asking him the same question as you might have asked him, if he were both alone.

Hope this clarifies it for you.

Reaction Score
Id ask why you used all caps for the title. Don't use all caps for the title.
I tried not to.

I first saved it in Google Docs and it was not in caps on Google Docs. I then pressed Control V to past it into the title. I don't know why the Title came out in caps. Then, I erased it in the title and typed it out and re-entered it with small letters, but it still remained in caps.

I am sorry this happened.

It was not intentional, but somehow a function how the top line came out. Maybe, once the text is copied from Google Docs, this is what happens.

I will just actually type it all out in the BY. The body of the thread was copied from Google Docs and it printed out in small letters.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Calhoun - Out of all of the future NBA'ers you've coached, which one did you have to work the hardest for to get to UConn?

Hurley - What's your favorite breakfast/lunch/dinner spot in CT?

KO - On senior night during the 2013-14 season, after beating Rutgers, you made a statement to the crowd that mentioned coming back to Gampel when the season was over to raise a banner. My father and I looked at each other confused and in disbelief. Were you rolling the dice with that premonition or did you really believe that was possible?

Reaction Score
Calhoun - "who was the worst coach youve coached against?"
Hurley - "Is this job what you thought it would be?"
KO - "So are you an escalator guy?"

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Kevin Ollie - In hindsight, do you regret not jumping on that NBA job that was there for the taking rather than return to your UConn to coach after your playing days were over?

Nadav - Do you have regrets not hanging here and playing NBA ball rather than returning home right away?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom