If college football started in March, could we play inside? | The Boneyard

If college football started in March, could we play inside?

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Let’s say we’re ready to play without fans but the weather sucks March 1 Would it be possible to host a game in the Burton complex? The sidelines would be tight and I’m not sure where the media goes, but could we do it?

Reaction Score
Why? College lacrosse is played outside in March. High School sports are played outside in March.
The biggest issue would be the damage that is done to the turf at the Rent playing that early in the Spring in NE.

Reaction Score
Why? College lacrosse is played outside in March. High School sports are played outside in March.
The biggest issue would be the damage that is done to the turf at the Rent playing that early in the Spring in NE.

If no fans are allowed at games even in the spring and there’s a feasible way for camera crews and media to set up shop, hosting the game at the practice facility makes a hell of a lot more sense than paying rent to play at the rent.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I don't think there's nearly enough sideline room for both teams to fit, forget all the assistant coaches and staff. Plus, indoors would make a bad situation worse.

Reaction Score
The sidelines are too tight to have a real game inside of Shenkman.

Reaction Score
Let’s say we’re ready to play without fans but the weather sucks March 1 Would it be possible to host a game in the Burton complex? The sidelines would be tight and I’m not sure where the media goes, but could we do it?
Yes, but we would have to limit tickets to standing room only. A lottery would be available for season ticket holders only! Are you for real have you ever been inside the Burton Complex?

huskypantz

Reaction Score
Yes, but we would have to limit tickets to standing room only. A lottery would be available for season ticket holders only! Are you for real have you ever been inside the Burton Complex?
Yes, was there for the end of spring practice fest last year. Based on your response, I don’t think you read my post. The scenario was no fans. So just the two teams, support staff, refs and media.

huskypantz

Reaction Score
I have a terrible idea; can I post it here
Head bang
It was a question whether it was feasible to play a game indoors in our practice facility if weather didn’t allow us to play at the Rent in late winter. Don’t be a .

Reaction Score
Honestly a nice idea but think about the medical risks for both teams, TV and other support people all crammed into that tiny building. From a medical standpoint the risks would be off the charts. It would be safer to play outside in zero degree weather.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom